Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Chase refunded my overdraft fee :) got my $34 back.

Suddenlink gave me a credit of $8 on my next bill for the faulty dvr.

Microsoft refunded the $10 they charged me to renew my membership after I had redeemed a 12m pre paid card.

Not by much, but I'm back in the black :)

edit: why did this thread just pop up on my facebook? It's not linked and I hardly even log into my facebook any more. First time AH has forced itself onto my facebook :confused:

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Chase refunded my overdraft fee :) got my $34 back.

Suddenlink gave me a credit of $8 on my next bill for the faulty dvr.

Microsoft refunded the $10 they charged me to renew my membership after I had redeemed a 12m pre paid card.

Not by much, but I'm back in the black :)

edit: why did this thread just pop up on my facebook? It's not linked and I hardly even log into my facebook any more. First time AH has forced itself onto my facebook :confused:
Go sell your blood. If you give plasma you can make a pretty good penny.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
He could always sell sperm to the sperm bank. Just be sure to bring a pad and pencil. They ask a lot of questions and it's tough to talk with your mouth full.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Thought about it.. I actually went and sign up at one place, did all the paperwork, but because I admitted to having some prior conditions (asthma, allergies, etc) they said I had to get a paper filled out by my primary care saying that I'm allowed to do it. I'm not allowed to fax/scan the form to her and I haven't gotten around to mailing it.

According to what I read while I was there I would've gotten $30 the first time each week and $40 if I went back a second time that week. The reviews on Google showed people getting different compensation though, so I'm not sure they have set prices.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis