Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just bought another SSD. I could only get one from Newegg for $150, but another place had them for $150 on eBay tonight - so I got another one.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I just bought another SSD. I could only get one from Newegg for $150, but another place had them for $150 on eBay tonight - so I got another one.
Wait, what size were they?

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I heard about, and tried, this with Amazon, but it also works for Newegg. Add items to your cart, go through check out, then at the last minute before you actually execute the sale, cancel it. In a day or two or I would get offers for a lower price on the same item.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I love you guys! :D

I'm about to do a J, anyone wanna go bowling? ;)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I've stayed up late listening to the new headphones 2 nights in a row. Slight boost to the bass, but otherwise amazing. I had the home theater bug before, but may have caught the 2 channel bug as well.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I may have to say something about one of the admin's moms to get myself put back on probation so that I can finish my stupid project. :eek:

majorloser

majorloser

Sitting in an all day human resources meeting. Would somebody please shoot me?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis