Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You are now forbidden to use any term denoting ethnicity for the period of two weeks ... Dingo Boy.

Thank goodness he didn't say anything about driving skills.
Welllll no driving skills, but then there's this :D

I wonder if there will be some sort of parade...
Congrats. Milestones are always fun, but the higher you go the further apart they seem to get so enjoy them while they're still coming relatively fast and furious :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm sorry fuzz had a crap day at work and seen your comment pushed me over the edge I love you :) not littriley love but you get the point
Is it that time of the month? You seem real moody.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Fear not fellow Audioholics. Batteries ARE included with Audioquest cables that include their patented DBS System. Buy your WEL Signature speaker wire with the full confidence that you won't have to run to pick up a set up (non-audiophile grade) Duracells before enjoying the exquisite accuracy that only a high end cable can provide.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fear not fellow Audioholics. Batteries ARE included with Audioquest cables that include their patented DBS System. Buy your WEL Signature speaker wire with the full confidence that you won't have to run to pick up a set up (non-audiophile grade) Duracells before enjoying the exquisite accuracy that only a high end cable can provide.
I had to go look those up. I'm amazed at the overpriced snake oil people will buy.

Now, if only I could get my $800 integrated graphics Mac Mini's HDMI output to work as well as my PC...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hee, hee. I've got to share two posts from a usually-calm friend on FB. The "*" were added by me.

Posted around 6am:
FML!!!! I am at the office. Uh, effing early for complicated reasons. The badge readers aren't working so there three of us in the parking lot waiting for someone with a key to get here. Gaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!
Followed shortly afterwards by:
And the f***ing battery on my car just died trying to stay warm and my AAA card is in my other purse. G** d**n it!
I probably shouldn't find that so funny...but I do. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hee, hee. I've got to share two posts from a usually-calm friend on FB. The "*" were added by me.

Posted around 6am:

Followed shortly afterwards by:

I probably shouldn't find that so funny...but I do. :D

I always feel a bit odd laughing at other people's discomfort. Then I remember, better them than me :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Damn...I just had the best day of Sales I have ever had. I hit my monthly quota at 11:00 am today and already half drunk. Heck, I'm in such a good mood that I will pay for lsiberian's drinks and dinner if I see him at Fireside tonight....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
You have to use their AQ branded batteries which are 10X the cost but basically the same thing as the Duracells.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
You have to use their AQ branded batteries which are 10X the cost but basically the same thing as the Duracells.
I wonder if they would sell audiophile grade batteries for use in remotes....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started watching NYC 22 on Netflix this afternoon. Back in the 90s, I always thought that Leelee Sobieski looked like a young Helen Hunt. She still does, IMO.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis