Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
8 years at my company today. And they say miracles never happen.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Make sure to record his 911 if you do that and post it here.
It's sounding like a better idea than what I proposed to him (sitting down and talking like adults).. I was gone for like half an hour today and during that time he managed to park in front of the garage so I couldn't park on my side in it. I'm pretty sure he skipped a class to do that so I know he was just sitting somewhere waiting for me to move my car. He said he'd talk when I got home but now he's "too busy" hiding out in his room playing crappy, loud music.

He doesn't realize that I've been planning my attack for the past two days. I've been thinking of everything he could try to say against me and I think I've got it all covered. We're stuck together until the end of May by the lease, but I can make it much harder on him than he can on me if he wants to keep acting like a child.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's sounding like a better idea than what I proposed to him (sitting down and talking like adults).. I was gone for like half an hour today and during that time he managed to park in front of the garage so I couldn't park on my side in it. I'm pretty sure he skipped a class to do that so I know he was just sitting somewhere waiting for me to move my car. He said he'd talk when I got home but now he's "too busy" hiding out in his room playing crappy, loud music.

He doesn't realize that I've been planning my attack for the past two days. I've been thinking of everything he could try to say against me and I think I've got it all covered. We're stuck together until the end of May by the lease, but I can make it much harder on him than he can on me if he wants to keep acting like a child.
I know it's hard to deal with annoying people, but it's only a couple months. You could probably survive anything for two months unless he's not paying.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Now that sounds so grown up. :rolleyes:

Just bang his mom like a man ... :eek:
You've only got so many options when you've got semi-equal footing with the enemy.. Plus, I live with people who are 20 and 23. They don't always respond well to handling
things like grown ups and based how he was acting already, I knew I'd have to dumb things down a bit for him.

His parents are recently divorced.. That'd be some serious salt on that wound. I don't think I could do that to someone's mom though lol

I wasn't trying to be the bad guy, but I shrug off most of what he does. I decided to draw a line when he started texting my girlfriend, trying to tell her what she can and can't do with my stuff.

But we sat down and talked. I could tell he was nervous, and I knew he wasn't prepared to deal with what I had to say. Long story short, he apologized, he's going to continue parking in the front, he'll take better care of my stuff when he uses it, and we won't have any more issues. I'm going to try to lighten up a bit around him, I've been playing mind games with him the past few days so I need to get out of destroy mode..

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I decided to draw a line when he started texting my girlfriend, trying to tell her what she can and can't do with my stuff.
What you do in the bedroom is your business? But if a guy starts messing with my GF he and I will have a talk that involves me talking while cleaning a gun, knife or polishing a bat. That normally clears things up pretty well. ;)

But I'm very defensive of my sock.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I wasn't trying to be the bad guy, but I shrug off most of what he does. I decided to draw a line when he started texting my girlfriend, trying to tell her what she can and can't do with my stuff.
It starts with texting, then before you know it he's uploading his stream on her facebook.

majorloser

majorloser

It's that time of year again!

Time to take apart my projector to give it a thorough internal cleaning, replace the lamp, replace the air filter and recalibrate. Right now it's sitting on my dining room table in a million pieces waiting for Loserwife to come home with "can-o-air" spray. Too many circuit boards in these things.

So while I'm waiting for her, I might as well go ahead and do the dreaded firmware update to the UMC-1 that I've been putting off for so long. It's not like I'm gonna be watching anything for awhile :(

Bet I'm still gonna be finished before Alex completes his entertainment center.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It's that time of year again!

Time to take apart my projector to give it a thorough internal cleaning, replace the lamp, replace the air filter and recalibrate. Right now it's sitting on my dining room table in a million pieces waiting for Loserwife to come home with "can-o-air" spray. Too many circuit boards in these things.

So while I'm waiting for her, I might as well go ahead and do the dreaded firmware update to the UMC-1 that I've been putting off for so long. It's not like I'm gonna be watching anything for awhile :(

Bet I'm still gonna be finished before Alex completes his entertainment center.
I just cleand my parents the other day, apparat from nearly crushing the poor thing still waiting on the replacement bulb :(

majorloser

majorloser

The projector is back together in one piece. All clean with a new lamp and filter. With any luck I got the mini ribbon cables installed correctly. Got the sucker hung back up and re-aimed. So far so good. I even got the firmware updates completed on the UMC-1. Now I just need to reconfigure all of the inputs and calibrate the audio and video.

Tomorrow is another day. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis