Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well this is boring. Day off work watching children movies, with a sick baby!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry to see that you're home from work watching movies. That's got to suck.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This morning, I got my mail from yesterday and found the Monoprice Redmere HDMI cable that I ordered off of Amazon. It was my last pre-tax order. I almost feel like keeping it in the wrapper. Almost.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
This morning, I got my mail from yesterday and found the Monoprice Redmere HDMI cable that I ordered off of Amazon. It was my last pre-tax order. I almost feel like keeping it in the wrapper. Almost.
Mint in box?

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Oh, but of course.

"That's worth a lot of money. That's much more valuable than Steve Austin."
Just imagine how much TP you'll be able to get with it if the financial system collapses. I'd bet it'd be roughly equivalent to half a meter of Audioquest K2 speaker wire.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just imagine how much TP you'll be able to get with it if the financial system collapses.
If that ever happens, I'm not going to use TP anymore. With all those internet-less AH Twister pervs roaming the countryside...I'd want to tone done this manly awesomeness. :eek: :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
If that ever happens, I'm not going to use TP anymore. With all those internet-less AH Twister pervs roaming the countryside...I'd want to tone done this manly awesomeness. :eek: :D
OTOH, depending on how perverted they are, they might like that.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Done, and done.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
My trucks been in the shop for three days now,not to happy about it.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
That sucks dude. What happened? What are you driving in the mean time? Did "they" pay for a rental?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
That sucks dude. What happened? What are you driving in the mean time? Did "they" pay for a rental?
It will not fire,fuil enjector might be clogged.what pissedme off is the said the gauge they had is brokeand they needed a new one. My dear old mom is giving me a ride to work(she is the best mom in the world). Called my insurancethis morning no rental for me.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm tired.

Sincerely,
Erasmus B. Draggin'
Dear Mr. Draggin',

You might find that a little coffee will liven you right up. If that fails, a snort or six of cocaine ought to do the trick.

Best Regards,
I. P. Freely

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Dear Mr. Draggin',

You might find that a little coffee will liven you right up. If that fails, a snort or six of cocaine ought to do the trick.

Best Regards,
I. P. Freely
If you can't get powdered just snort the liquid form.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis