Bryceo

Banned
Your Canadian, kinda new you wouldn't like it, Adam!!! Come on have some hope

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Originally Posted by Adam
10:33PM
Your Twister invitation just got mailed.

brianedm;949100 10:34PM said:
I lol'd. Well played.
Holy cow that was a fast game ... from "invitation" to "well played" in one minute!

Steve

P.S. I vote we get Adam's tag changed from Audioholic Jedi to Twister Master Elite. :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Your Canadian, kinda new you wouldn't like it, Adam!!! Come on have some hope
I'm confused. Are you intimating that Adam is a Canadian? Or, that Adam owns Brian? Or, are you saying Brian should have hope that one day he will own a Canadian of his own?...:eek:

Your from Canada, you only like your siblings and guineas
If you're implying that Canadians like their siblings in a carnal way, you may be confusing Canada with Kentucky. Guineas? WTF? Dude, you're killing me...:)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm confused. Are you intimating that Adam is a Canadian? Or, that Adam owns Brian? Or, are you saying Brian should have hope that one day he will own a Canadian of his own?...:eek:
If you're implying that Canadians like their siblings in a carnal way, you may be confusing Canada with Kentucky. Guineas? WTF? Dude, you're killing me...:)
I bet you would too if your first drink was a bottle of jack with your siblings. But I've been to Australia and they talk like Texans with a British flair.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I've heard that family reunions are a great place to meet chix.
NTTARWT

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
........ are you saying Brian should have hope that one day he will own a Canadian of his own?...:eek:
You can do that? :eek:
In that case, if I can get a nice Asian Canadian named Ming Lee. Sign me up.:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Uncle daddy and cousin brother are proud of their limbless family tree...:D
When Bryce starts conversations, boy do they go to some interesting places :)

In other news, I'm thinking of going back to school :eek: :(

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Given your profession, I'm not sure that's really a big shock :p
Between the common core curriculum coming next year, the general lack of parenting I see in 20-80% of kids depending on region and the socioeconomic status of the area, and the general hatred of teachers in rural NY I think it's about time to seriously consider getting out while I'm still relatively young. Glad I wasted 6 years :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis