Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should temper my b***hing. The Mini isn't loud...it's just doesn't live up to the description that led me to buy it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
After 12.5 years of having a moving box in my spare bedroom, I finally opened it up to see what was in it. Nothing very important, as it turns out. I did find a mint condition (in plastic sheath) copy of the 1996 Rolling Stone with Jennifer Aniston. Yeeeaaaa. That's probably worth about $20. Too bad that I didn't find a stash of old A/V mags that I could try to sell on here along with a VCR remote or two.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I love my macbook pro, although it's about 3 years old and I know I'm bogging it down. I really need to get a desktop to help take some of the burden off.

In other news I'm pretty sure j_garcia is going to be cursing me when he wakes up and finds about 3 PM's with subwoofer box dimensions up the wazoo. He shoulda known better than to volunteer to make a CAD drawing for me :D

I feel like I should send him a gift :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
The Rolling Stones say, "Hey you, get off of my cloud!". The Scottish say, "Hey McCloud, get off of my ewe!".

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
In looking for sheep images with which to mock Mac owners, I think I've discovered how sheepdogs came into being:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Oh my ew Adam I've fallin victim to your buying idears I purchased a Mac :)
Baaaauht, I don't geeeehhhttt it.
In looking for sheep images with which to mock Mac owners, I think I've discovered how sheepdogs came into being:

:confused: I don't get it!
You see, Bryce, Apple product owners are often mocked for buying those products just to be like other Apple owners. That is, following the crowd. Like sheep.

Get it now?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
You see, Bryce, Apple product owners are often mocked for buying those products just to be like other Apple owners. That is, following the crowd. Like sheep.

Get it now?
Yep :) i got it!!
But ive Has Mac stuff since the iPhone hit the market!!!
First off i Has an iPhone silver back with a black strio on the bottom.....
The year was 2007
hear is a Photo Of the 2007 iiPhone

Last edited:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The look on that dogs face is priceless!:D
Which dog? One looks like he's waiting for his turn to climb on next. Another looks worried for his friend. The one 'getting it' looks like he is about to turn around and give that sheep a Lorena Bobbitt moment with his teeth.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Which dog? One looks like he's waiting for his turn to climb on next. Another looks worried for his friend. The one 'getting it' looks like he is about to turn around and give that sheep a Lorena Bobbitt moment with his teeth.
I was refering to "Lorena".;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis