Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Connor, again? If so, best wishes for the little guy.

Btw, if he keeps "falling," we might need to call your parents. :eek: :D
Not this time :) its me, got in to a fight with a bloke that punched his girl friend!!!
You can tell what happen next (if not he hit me with a Bottle, and split my head open after I'd nocked him off his chair)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not this time :) its me, got in to a fight with a bloke that punched his girl friend!!!
You can tell what happen next (if not he hit me with a Bottle, and split my head open after I'd nocked him off his chair)
First - kudos on defending his girlfriend. You're a good man. Seriously.

Second - next time...duck. :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
First - kudos on defending his girlfriend. You're a good man. Seriously.

Second - next time...duck. :p
Thank you Adam, he was a pig to hit a girl!!! I don't hit girls I expect the same from every one, nothing worse then a guy hiting a girl!!!

I would have if i had seen it coming but he hit me from behiend, witch also is a week thing in my eyes, if your going to hit some one else make sure they are ready for it he was ready for it when I lunged accross the bar, I hocked him a good one gave him a blood nose and everything...
I didn't want it to end up the way it did poor girl has a verey sore face, as for the guy I don't think he will ever come back to the club again after the beating he coped from the security and police

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
if your going to hit some one else make sure they are ready for it
This is the kind of advice that lands you in the hospital and in jail. Make sure they don't see it and if nobody else can see it you can stuff 'em in your trunk for the short ride home where they can provide you with weeks of amusement or until you eventually forget to give them water. What?

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
She reads these posts?! :eek: Oh, s**t.

:D
Only what I want her to see :D Though for all I know, she could be stalking me. It's not like she's unfamiliar with my screen name and how to use the internet.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I bought the Mini because my brother says that it's silent.

It's not.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I bought the Mini because my brother says that it's silent.

It's not.
My laptop is pretty quiet, especially since with my usage it doesn't spend a lot of time needing active cooling and I've got a SSD. Be jealous.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Hears a photo of the sittuation 5-6 police cars few paramedics heaps of by standers

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dollar-bill Phil is looking around! Maybe we can get him to post. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I am pretty terrible at google sketch up. CNC software is also going to take a bit of learning curve as well it appears. This is turning into the inception of projects. A project, within a project, within a project :rolleyes:

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
What a day :) Every one from work haven a laugh at my stitches and bruised nukels, finished at 2.30pm get home Stephs barthing Connor... Odd to Barth him in the afternoon, turns out he had a little snack today with dog biscuits and the dogs water,

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis