Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It showed up on my account as an "adjustment" this time and not a "temporary reversal" or whatever it said last time. The e-mail that I got also didn't say that it was under investigation, but rather that it would get reversed only if the merchant provided additional proof to support the transaction. I have high hopes!
You got shafted ;) whats the email address I can be pretty paswasive of need be maybe a few photos of Steph in the shower :D

I kid ofcourse shed strangle me haha

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You got shafted ;) whats the email address I can be pretty paswasive of need be maybe a few photos of Steph in the shower :D

I kid ofcourse shed strangle me haha
I can understand her not wanting you to send those to a stranger. Tell you what. Send them to me, instead. PM is best. You don't want the pervs on here to upload those.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I can understand her not wanting you to send those to a stranger. Tell you what. Send them to me, instead. PM is best. You don't want the pervs on here to upload those.
Adam that's just to stalkerish right there

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
How's it working? Was it worth the effort? How do you control temperature?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If you need a hand with that faucet let me know, I'll come over with one of my service trucks and a tech, just $99 per hour, per tech
He could just kill two birds with one stone and hire a male prostitute and get the repair man fantasy out of the way...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam that's just to stalkerish right there
Oh, quite the opposite. If you send me pictures, than I don't have to hang around outside the window. :p

How's it working? Was it worth the effort? How do you control temperature?
It's working really well, thanks. I need to secure two of the water lines because they knock against the cabinet underneath when pressurized, but other than that, pretty smooth.

I'd say it's worth the effort. It's part of the Vine program, so I do this stuff to evaluate a product. I didn't have to review this one (I get so many that I don't have to review), but I really wanted to because it's one that I had considered buying myself a couple of months ago. I think that I can do a good job comparing the versions with and without the sensors.

I can use the handle like before, to both control flow and temperature. The water flow triggered by the sensors is managed by a box under the sink, and the temperature has to be adjusted there - and there's no way to adjust the flow rate. It would have been nice to have a temperature dial on the main unit to control temperature for the flow from the sensors. Right now, I just have it set to cold.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Oh, quite the opposite. If you send me pictures, than I don't have to hang around outside the window. :p

It's working really well, thanks. I need to secure two of the water lines because they knock against the cabinet underneath when pressurized, but other than that, pretty smooth.

I'd say it's worth the effort. It's part of the Vine program, so I do this stuff to evaluate a product. I didn't have to review this one (I get so many that I don't have to review), but I really wanted to because it's one that I had considered buying myself a couple of months ago. I think that I can do a good job comparing the versions with and without the sensors.

I can use the handle like before, to both control flow and temperature. The water flow triggered by the sensors is managed by a box under the sink, and the temperature has to be adjusted there - and there's no way to adjust the flow rate. It would have been nice to have a temperature dial on the main unit to control temperature for the flow from the sensors. Right now, I just have it set to cold.
That's kinda nice to have. Especially if you work on cars or with your hands a lot, let's you clean up and not make quite as big of a mess on the faucet.

What is this Vine program you speak of?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm. And how do you get into the program?
Hi. I honestly have no more insight into it than this info page from Amazon. I consider myself enormously lucky to have been invited to join. For the first couple of years, the products that I was able to select to review were predominantly juice boxes (one at a time), snack bars, CDs from groups that you probably have never heard of, and books. Now, I'm able to select items that I'm much more interested in. I don't know if that's a ramification of my reviewer rank, maturation of the program itself, or what.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nah, I decided against it. Six bookshelves and a center channel would push the cost to $3700. Even if I got a 5% discount for being a return customer, that's more than I'm willing to pay - given that I'm still happy with mine. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just ordered one of these Furman strips. My Belkin has still been buzzing from time to time (not loud, but it makes me wonder how long it's going to last).

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Looks snazzy. Furman was one of the brands I was looking at before I got my APC stuff and I was almost going to get a Furman power strip similar to this one, but ended up getting an APC one instead. Matching aesthetics and the I believe less than 1" depth when wall mounted really won me over.

This thing looks pretty awesome though. Almost like you could use it to fend off wolves or Australians :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
We Australians bear nuckle we don't ues weapons! Maybe in America yous may get scared enough to pick up a weapon in a fight but we go in swinging

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Just ordered one of these Furman strips. My Belkin has still been buzzing from time to time (not loud, but it makes me wonder how long it's going to last).

I have used a Monster Cable strip for years now, it cracks me up since we hate MC. Just for the record, my ex-wife paid for it so it was free or...I guess maybe it was very,very expensive...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
redneck_pool_safety_hazard.jpg I like this powerstrip, but I don't think it comes with the slippers... These guys are idiots, who puts cold drinks next to the hot skillet, get another table,,, dopes...

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis