Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

manwithnocape

manwithnocape

Audioholic
i think im gonna upgrade to bose. oprah says they make really good stuff and its state of the art. oh, and ill hook it all up with monster cables, because they make really good stuff too.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I wonder what a projector would look like in my tiny living room.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I wonder what a projector would look like in my tiny living room.
Well, the advantage would be even an entry level projector would be bright enough for you because you probably wouldn't have a monster 145 inch screen :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, the advantage would be even an entry level projector would be bright enough for you because you probably wouldn't have a monster 145 inch screen :p
Very true. According to the epson screen size calculator, I could get between a 43"-93" screen with the space I have. Which means about a 100" screen would work pretty well.

I think it would look something like this

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Very true. According to the epson screen size calculator, I could get between a 43"-93" screen with the space I have. Which means about a 100" screen would work pretty well.

That's look pretty real. Is it? Is that your new upgrade? :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's look pretty real. Is it? Is that your new upgrade? :)
I'm flattered you think I'm good enough at photoshop to make a picture look that convincing :)

Yup, 100 inch screen, although it would be nice to have a projector to go with it :rolleyes: Right now, I've got what amounts to a retractable shade to protect my eyes from the glare of the TV :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

Verey swish fuzzy :) got an idear on what projector your after

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Verey swish fuzzy :) got an idear on what projector your after
Swish? What does swish mean? Sweet perhaps?

Already bought the projector, just waiting on its arrival. Actually I bought strube's. Hopefully Epson really fixed it when he sent it in for repairs and that UPS doesn't destroy it before it gets to me.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Swish? What does swish mean? Sweet perhaps?

Already bought the projector, just waiting on its arrival. Actually I bought strube's. Hopefully Epson really fixed it when he sent it in for repairs and that UPS doesn't destroy it before it gets to me.
Incorrect, it's means it fits perfect with every thing else it's like a fited suit they look swish cause there perfect,
verey well fixed thee angrey sub yet

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Incorrect, it's means it fits perfect with every thing else it's like a fited suit they look swish cause there perfect,
verey well fixed thee angrey sub yet
Must be an Aussie thing :p

I just bypassed the antimode for now. I'm still waiting on an e-mail, but it sounds pretty good for now EQ. Makes the Outlaw beg for mercy.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Must be an Aussie thing :p

I just bypassed the antimode for now. I'm still waiting on an e-mail, but it sounds pretty good for now EQ. Makes the Outlaw beg for mercy.
I guess so,
Told you :D it would I will eventually go DIY again but not another 12" hopefully an 18 this time around,
in other news I've been doing some land scapeing entertaining area looks great now :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I guess so,
Told you :D it would I will eventually go DIY again but not another 12" hopefully an 18 this time around,
in other news I've been doing some land scapeing entertaining area looks great now :)
Eh, I said sounds good for no EQ, don't mean it sounds great :D

Anything other than that nasty digital clipping noise would sound good by comparison.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis