Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Today might be my lucky day. I am in a drawing at 8 pm for this bike. It is a promotion from "Sysco Foods" There are 175 names in the drum and mine is in there 6 times because of my high purchases. They draw 5 names, give each a key and the one that starts the bike
wins. 65k value or 45k cash. Would that be cool to win or what? Wish me luck. The bike is build by OCC (Orange County Choppers) which is only ½ hour from my place.

>

Last edited:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Today might be my lucky day. I am in a drawing at 8 pm for this bike. It is a promotion from "Sysco Foods" There are 175 names in the drum and mine is in there 6 times because of my high purchases. They draw 5 names, give each a key and the one that starts the bike
wins. 65k value or 45k cash. Would that be cool to win or what? Wish me luck. The bike is build by OCC (Orange County Choppers) which is only ½ hour from my place.

>
Good luck Walter :D nice bike btw

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

>
What's up, Walter?!

Would you take the bike or the cash?

I like a nice chopper but I'd probably take the cash...unless I thought I could sell the bike for more.

Good Luck!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord

>
Hmmm sweet bike or down payment on a bigger place? Now that would be an awesome problem to have. Good luck.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Tell your GF that we'll miss her...

:D
If a screen wasn't $1200 I'd buy the one strube is selling post haste.

Oddly enough she doesn't seem to care as long as it isn't "fugly".

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
What's up, Walter?!

Would you take the bike or the cash?

I like a nice chopper but I'd probably take the cash...unless I thought I could sell the bike for more.

Good Luck!
I would take the cash. I am to old to ride a bike like that.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
If a screen wasn't $1200 I'd buy the one strube is selling post haste.
My screen was only 100 bucks. If you have your own place you can also paint a screen. Even a white wall does a pretty good job. I've been using a manual pull down favi for a couple years and haven't seen waving yet. Nothing is like watching that fine actress on the big screen.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
My screen was only 100 bucks. If you have your own place you can also paint a screen. Even a white wall does a pretty good job. I've been using a manual pull down favi for a couple years and haven't seen waving yet. Nothing is like watching that fine actress on the big screen.
My problem is that I have space and placement restrictions that only allow me to have a retractable AT screen for now. When I finally move it will be a different story, but if I were to put one in my current setup it would have to be one of those, which are about $1000+.

When I finally move ill definitely be looking to fixed screens which should help significantly lower costs to hopefully a hundred or a couple hundred.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I really wish there was a way around my schools firewall so I could go on AH on the computers here. My iPhone battery has officially reached the point where the battery is noticeably degrading.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I really wish there was a way around my schools firewall so I could go on AH on the computers here. My iPhone battery has officially reached the point where the battery is noticeably degrading.
You could use a proxy.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Da shaweet and shour pork is sho schticky.
Do you serve the shaweet and shour pork with schticky rice at the bowling alley?

My wife, a friend, his wife and I were at a Vietnamese restaurant and the waitress insisted on knowing everyone's name. She asked my buddy his name and he told her. She got a puzzled look on her face and repeated his name, as she heard it, "Lick Poop?!". After a good jasmine tea coming out of our noses laugh, he corrected her. "No, Rick Pope". Again she had a puzzled look and repeated. "Lick Poop?". After much laughing we finally convinced her his name was actually Rick Pope and not Lick Poop.
So, needless to say Rick is now known as Lick Poop.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Do you serve the shaweet and shour pork with schticky rice at the bowling alley?

My wife, a friend, his wife and I were at a Vietnamese restaurant and the waitress insisted on knowing everyone's name. She asked my buddy his name and he told her. She got a puzzled look on her face and repeated his name, as she heard it, "Lick Poop?!". After a good jasmine tea coming out of our noses laugh, he corrected her. "No, Rick Pope". Again she had a puzzled look and repeated. "Lick Poop?". After much laughing we finally convinced her his name was actually Rick Pope and not Lick Poop.
So, needless to say Rick is now known as Lick Poop.
I peed a little reading that. Silly Asians and their broken English. Always good for a laugh :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis