Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Oh...right! Ummm, I don't know, yet. Still no more pancakes. Sorry. :eek: :)
Not to worry; just possibly a bit disconcerting if Anolon is skimping on the product. I'm not exactly in the market for cookware (my old Anolon set is holding up just fine as well), but it's something I'd keep in mind.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not to worry; just possibly a bit disconcerting if Anolon is skimping on the product. I'm not exactly in the market for cookware (my old Anolon set is holding up just fine as well), but it's something I'd keep in mind.
Well, if you are in the market before I get that done - tell me, and I'll cook some up to find out.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Stupid Threshold making the apartment 10 degrees warmer with no other heat on :)

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
so.... i installed android on my netbook.... and this is actually great...
its like a tablet with a keyboard and no touch screen.. not perfect but it works pretty well. android runs WAY smoother than any other os I've had on this (win7 starter, win 7 home 64bit, ubuntu, mac osx), a few features and apps don't work but this is awesome! i really only wish i could click by tapping the touch pad just once instead of twice but oh well.. finally my netbook has purpose again :D

Sent from my asus_laptop using Tapatalk HD

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Stupid Threshold making the apartment 10 degrees warmer with no other heat on :)
What did that set you back, btw?

Your use of the word apartment is very misleading. It's a stand alone structure and a single family dwelling. Most often people just say 'house'.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
What did that set you back, btw?

Your use of the word apartment is very misleading. It's a stand alone structure and a single family dwelling. Most often people just say 'house'.
Hmm I don't I've ever heard it referred to as a house. Usually referred to as either the "bungalow" or an apartment, since that's what most people round these parts refer to as a small place that gets rented out.

Walter just calls it "the middle of f****** nowhere" :D

Round about $1200, mint condition and with the e-series upgrade. Not a bad price I think. Most of the S/500's I've seen are going for a few hundred more, but definitely not mint. I'd love an S/500, but the only mint one's I've seen are $2K or more.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow, are all Asian people rich? :D

I remember Walter talking about Threshold Amps. He's just not happy unless they're hot and high. I'd hook up that new Aragon 2007 to my subs and MB-27s but I really like the volume controls on the Carver Model c-500 that I got from Walter. I use it to adjust the bass on the fly. It's cool as sh!t. I haven't figured out how to do that using the RX-V2600 and even if I did there is nothing quite as simple as reaching over and turning a knob ... remotes are stupid.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I might start a car thread about cars for men with normal sized penises. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Wow, are all Asian people rich? :D

I remember Walter talking about Threshold Amps. He's just not happy unless they're hot and high. I'd hook up that new Aragon 2007 to my subs and MB-27s but I really like the volume controls on the Carver Model c-500 that I got from Walter. I use it to adjust the bass on the fly. It's cool as sh!t. I haven't figured out how to do that using the RX-V2600 and even if I did there is nothing quite as simple as reaching over and turning a knob ... remotes are stupid.
Remotes are stupid, knobs are better. Actually I sold something in order to get this, two something's actually. I sure wish they were rich, it would make things much simpler. :D

I already have my eye on something new. No it's not speakers or an amp.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
On another note .... Jelly Bean is out for android tablets here, bye, bye ice cream sandwich ...

Steve

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Da shaweet and shour pork is sho schticky.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis