Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm under the weather (have been all week) and I'm feeling lazy. I'm thinking pizza. I'd do a drive through, but I don't need the babysitter (aka my mom) judging my eating habits. This is what I've sunk too...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Just put in master and commander. I've heard good things about the sound in this movie. First time watching on Blu. Excited.
Definitely Epic for a real sub. You may feel like you are in the ship if you crank it enough.
I have it at -20 and the first battle scene was shaking the apartment for sure :D intense!
I've played it once on my system. I refuse to do it again until I build new subs. Those cannon shots were impressive on my less than impressive subs. My wife is going to cr@p herself when I play it next time.:D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I should not be allowed to look at Salks website *drool* anyone got 7-8 grand they wanna lend (read:give) me? :D

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
ooh there are some 300w bash plate amps for $100 on kijiji :D looks like I've found an amp for my subwoofer

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Also, this is at the bar I'm at and I'm sure it's in someone sig here. Fuzz I think. Starts with "life should not be a journey to the grave..." If you can't read it. Awesome.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357952948.954502.jpg

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Play with some one else's reputation it's not funny any more you could have a least left your name so I could publicly out you for it!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis