Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Aww I guess ssome people just can't take the Australians I see how it is :(
Don't worry about rep anyways man, its not important. I like getting thanks as much as the next guy, but remember, this is only the internet.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Don't worry about rep anyways man, its not important. I like getting thanks as much as the next guy, but remember, this is only the internet.
I don't really mind it's changes nothing for me any way every things the same :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
OF COURSE! Don't go out in that big scary world, Adam! There's only pain and suffering out there for you :p
Whew! You had me nervous. I mean, I know that there's something else out there in the void. After all, I'm not stupid enough to think that pizzas just grow on my front doorstep. That would just be crazy, and I'm not crazy. I know they get there by magic.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Shhhhhhhhhhh! Adam might hear you.:p
What do you mean "only?" :confused: :eek: This is all there is.

Right?

Too late. Geesh, it's like Irvin just dropped the bomb about Santa again. This has been a bad past few weeks. :(
OF COURSE! Don't go out in that big scary world, Adam! There's only pain and suffering out there for you :p
"Adam", AKA "Truman":D.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Whew! You had me nervous. I mean, I know that there's something else out there in the void. After all, I'm not stupid enough to think that pizzas just grow on my front doorstep. That would just be crazy, and I'm not crazy. I know they get there from amazon prime.
Fixed that for you ...

Steve

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
What do you mean "only?" :confused: :eek: This is all there is.
Right?Too late. Geesh, it's like Irvin just dropped the bomb about Santa again. This has been a bad past few weeks. :(
No worries, mate. I'll still love you tenderly for a green chiclet.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Snap back to reality Adam you can not have it by the orange tree!
it will turn brown if you do this... Wait befor I go on.... Is this an actully orange tree including leaves and branches,
or one whom witch grows fruite
What are you on and why aren't you sharing? :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Just put in master and commander. I've heard good things about the sound in this movie. First time watching on Blu. Excited.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just put in master and commander. I've heard good things about the sound in this movie. First time watching on Blu. Excited.
Definitely Epic for a real sub. You may feel like you are in the ship if you crank it enough.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis