Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
They look like they could use some more pancakes. :)
My dog Quorra (one with the teeth showing) gets a fair bit of human food but the other one (GF's son dog) can't have ANY or bad things happen. :(
I don't think Quorra has ever had pancakes but she loves waffles ... actually, she'll gladly share ANY FOOD I'm eating. :)

Steve

P.S. Think I'll make some pancakes this weekend and make a video, maybe we could break it big in the Amazon review business!

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
My dog Quorra (one with the teeth showing) gets a fair bit of human food but the other one (GF's son dog) can't have ANY or bad things happen. :(
I don't think Quorra has ever had pancakes but she loves waffles ... actually, she'll gladly share ANY FOOD I'm eating. :)

Steve

P.S. Think I'll make some pancakes this weekend and make a video, maybe we could break it big in the Amazon review business!
Oh no, hmm I see a good idear hear

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
For some reason I always get a little dust in my eye at the end of Saving Private Ryan. Figure that one out :p

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Forgot to mention, tried Netflix (friend's account) on the weekend and the quality was pretty good for an HD movie.

One thing that I had to laugh about was how you go about disabling the account on the PS3 after you're done, it was like inputing an old video game cheap code.

Steve

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Steve

:eek: Ummmm, don't take this the wrong way, but if I'm ever in Winnipeg, I think I'll give your neighbourhood a pass.....

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Well, as for me and my magic twangier, we're off to do some plunking.

Last edited by a moderator:
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Well, as for me and my magic twangier, we're off to do some plunking.
Plucking your magic twanger huh? Do you do this at home or do you head out to a local park so that everyone can enjoy it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
So 4.5 hours at the hospital and where finally heading home, now Is 4.40am, I'm stuffed

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Plucking your magic twanger huh? Do you do this at home or do you head out to a local park so that everyone can enjoy it?
I'm still new to magic twangier plunking. I'm hoping MarkW will chime in to give pointers.:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis