Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Should have waited till after you leave work. No sense being all jacked up there.
I'm a teacher (well substitute for now) so I'm the door in 15 mins :D

It was free too. God bless CVP class, them shooting commercials, and kids caring about their health more than I do.

majorloser

majorloser

Lysol for feminine hygiene????

Man, if that coochie need to be sprayed down with Lysol...............FORGET IT

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Sounds like a decent club burger to me.
First slice - Fresh out of the oven
Second slice - Older, but still fresh enough, with few extra spices
Third slice - Well seasoned and ready to go.
Somethings get better with age. I'm not sure about this thing though.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Somethings get better with age. I'm not sure about this thing though.
You haven't lived until you've had granny take her teeth out for you.
(and then give step by step 'how-to' instructions to her grandaughter to try out on you)
(all the while, mom is taking notes and saying that she's next)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, Niki was happy to see me when I got home tonight. Either she missed me, or she could smell the chicken, turkey, and filets that I brought in with me. Yeah, I know...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well, Niki was happy to see me when I got home tonight. Either she missed me, or she could smell the chicken, turkey, and filets that I brought in with me. Yeah, I know...
She was happy to see you :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Speaking of Niki, she now has her cameo on Amazon! Well, more than a cameo...she's the star. Okay, the product is the star :rolleyes:, but she looks great.

You can see her in my review of this Anolon Double Burner Griddle. Yes, it's 4.5 minutes of your life that you'll never get back - but you get to see Niki eat part of a pancake. :p Btw - those griddles rock. I'm not so sure that it's really metal-utensil-safe like it claims, but the one that I've had for five years looks almost new (and, yes - I have used it :D). On a related note, I hate listening to myself...so I'm sure it's no treat for you all.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Speaking of Niki, she now has her cameo on Amazon! Well, more than a cameo...she's the star. Okay, the product is the star :rolleyes:, but she looks great.

You can see her in my review of this Anolon Double Burner Griddle. Yes, it's 4.5 minutes of your life that you'll never get back - but you get to see Niki eat part of a pancake. :p Btw - those griddles rock. I'm not so sure that it's really metal-utensil-safe like it claims, but the one that I've had for five years looks almost new (and, yes - I have used it :D). On a related note, I hate listening to myself...so I'm sure it's no treat for you all.
I'm bored at work so your entertaining :D

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I bet you have one of the best feed dogs on the planet! I'm sure she was happy to see you (as well).

I caught Nikki's cameo on your video (ok, I skipped to near the end) and thought the outtakes we great!

Steve

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I caught Nikki's cameo on your video (ok, I skipped to near the end) and thought the outtakes we great!
Thanks! I almost gave the time to skip to, but the end is the same video that I posted up here earlier. I kind of like the teaser at about the one-minute mark...but I'm a geek. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis