Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I watched that last night :) was a good movie
Have you seen some of the earlier movies? I liked Captain America, and I really liked Thor. The Iron Man movies had their moments, but overall I wasn't too impressed by them.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Have you seen some of the earlier movies? I liked Captain America, and I really liked Thor. The Iron Man movies had their moments, but overall I wasn't too impressed by them.
Yeah I've got iron man it's not that good I expected a lot more from it, I've been watching transformers Connor seems to enjoy that and for the next few days his going to be sleeping in our bed as his verey clingy and cuddley

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
I got to sleep while my gf, mom, and grandma watched Mama Mia... Sorry I missed that one :rolleyes:

Then my gf's mom texted me and asked me to ask her daughter to come home. Really? She's 21, and she lives with me while we're up at school. She doesn't need her mom to give her a curfew when she comes home to visit. The worst part is that my gf tolerates it. She changes who she is when she comes home to please her crazy parents and it drives me insane. Her parents don't like me, but they complain when my gf spends more time with me and my family then we do with hers. Biggest peril of having a high school sweetheart: both of your parents live in the same town. Hard to think about having them as my in-laws.......

Reading that back, those complaints seem very petty and it's a dumb situation to be in, especially when you realize is coming from a 21 year old.. Kinda childish maybe.. Im going to post it anyway because it'll make me feel better :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I got to sleep while my gf, mom, and grandma watched Mama Mia... Sorry I missed that one :rolleyes:

Then my gf's mom texted me and asked me to ask her daughter to come home. Really? She's 21, and she lives with me while we're up at school. She doesn't need her mom to give her a curfew when she comes home to visit. The worst part is that my gf tolerates it. She changes who she is when she comes home to please her crazy parents and it drives me insane. Her parents don't like me, but they complain when my gf spends more time with me and my family then we do with hers. Biggest peril of having a high school sweetheart: both of your parents live in the same town. Hard to think about having them as my in-laws.......

Reading that back, those complaints seem very petty and it's a dumb situation to be in, especially when you realize is coming from a 21 year old.. Kinda childish maybe.. Im going to post it anyway because it'll make me feel better :p
As a 23 year old I have to tell you that it is petty and dumb, but we're not supposed to know that yet so forget you had that moment of clarity :D.

Been there man, totally and completely frustrating, silly when you look back on it, but then again maybe not. It's something that doesn't go away if you marry her and stay together. It'll just manifest itself in different ways. So you either learn to deal with it or try to fix it/the GF :p :D

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
As a 23 year old I have to tell you that it is petty and dumb, but we're not supposed to know that yet so forget you had that moment of clarity :D.

Been there man, totally and completely frustrating, silly when you look back on it, but then again maybe not. It's something that doesn't go away if you marry her and stay together. It'll just manifest itself in different ways. So you either learn to deal with it or try to fix it/the GF :p :D
I've been dealing with it pretty well if I do say so myself. I just like to vent from time to time. I keep telling my gf that I need to get her back to school to get her trained again :p

My gf is a wonderful girl and we don't plan on living anywhere near either of our parents after we graduate :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

It never changes mate been 6 years since me and Steph started going out, her parents drive me insane and vice verser you just learn to ignore it

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
And the NHL lockout is over. Dancing in the streets of Canada begins :p I'll have to update my avatar to the oilers logo sometime soon :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
And the NHL lockout is over. Dancing in the streets of Canada begins :p I'll have to update my avatar to the oilers logo sometime soon :p
Silly Canadians and your hockey :p

Although I will admit that Tim Horton's is DA BOMB :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just realized it was a little over a month until my one year anniversary of joining AH.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just realized it was a little over a month until my one year anniversary of joining AH.
And almost a Samurai! Well done, young one. Well done.

No, my steak, you dolt. This is medium rare. I said well done! :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I can get behind that. Lou Lamoreillo is a genius. The NHL won't be getting any of my money for a couple years at least, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited to watch Hall, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins, Yakupov, and Schultz tear up the league for the next decade :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis