Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was going to go to Target today, but...I noticed that my new faucet was making a whine sound in the water lines under the sink, and as I was investigating, I scraped my head on the lip of the counter top...so, with more blood and less hair than I started with today, I decided to skip the public trip. Now I'm deciding if I'll deal with pizza delivery or not. I guess that I could wear a hat...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Watching Harry potter and the sorcerers stone at my buddies place. He's got an older Yamaha reciever and 2 BIG pioneer floor standers. Still doesn't sound anywhere near as good as my set up though :)
He has the American version?
It's my copy. Guess I have sorcerers stone :p bought it in a year 1-6 Blu ray set.
I knew they dumbed the title down for the USA, but I didn't realize they did it for Albertans too...:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Ooohhh, well played. I ordered from amazon though. Those damn Ontarian's!
Strange, my set came from Amazon too, but I have The Philosopher's Stone. I guess Amazon knows where the brains are in this country.;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Strange, my set came from Amazon too, but I have The Philosopher's Stone. I guess Amazon knows where the brains are in this country.;)
Vancouver?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Neither of you said which Amazon, though. ;) I ordered mine from Amazon and got The Philosopher's Stone. Amazon.co.uk, that is. :)

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
i dislike the new forums :/
it took me 3 minutes to post that..... i clicked post... and waited 3 minutes until it actually got posted.. :/
Someome probably clicked on "View Forum Leaders" .... that seems like a real database access hog, very slow.

Steve

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Any good movies out there need to entertain Connor his sleepy but won't go to sleep and his crankey cause he dosnt no why he has to have plaster on his arm :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Any good movies out there need to entertain Connor his sleepy but won't go to sleep and his crankey cause he dosnt no why he has to have plaster on his arm :(
Dude, there are a LOT of good movies out there. I don't know for kids his age, though. Cars or Despicable Me, perhaps? He won't understand it, I'm sure, but it's nice and colorful.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Dude, there are a LOT of good movies out there. I don't know for kids his age, though. Cars or Despicable Me, perhaps? He won't understand it, I'm sure, but it's nice and colorful.
I try'd Harry poter he didn't want that he dosnt no what he wants his confuesd and sad he can't crawl around

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I win the kids finally asleep :D nOw back to Adam, I didn't give you a bad review!!! I'm not that nasty :rolleyes: Adam lips :D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't mind people knowing my full name, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't type it out in posts here. Thanks.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis