Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
This is the last time I'm going to tell you to stop looking at my browser history. Next time I'm supergluing my.....rhymes falls.....to your face. :D
You're gonna superglue dolls to my face? kinky.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Where the heck is Adam? I want him to pay attention to us.

BTW... I got a bottle of Baker's small batch that is keeping me warm on this chilly southwest Missouri night. I'm at that perfect inner setting where I'm too lazy to get up to get the snacks I think I need. Balance is crucial

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Adam is finding the person who gave him negative feed back for his YouTube video. So he can call there parents

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well Im sitting in the emergency room with Steph and Connor he broke his arm :(

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Jesus. Hope the lil guy is ok.
Thanks Brian his got plaster on his arm lucky for us it was a clean brake so they only done from his nuckles to the elbow so he can still play and crawl, after the 2.5 hour wait with him in pain the screaming got pretty bad do they nocked him out with gas, his finally asleep in our bed

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks Brian his got plaster on his arm lucky for us it was a clean brake so they only done from his nuckles to the elbow so he can still play and crawl, after the 2.5 hour wait with him in pain the screaming got pretty bad do they nocked him out with gas, his finally asleep in our bed
Hope the little guy is OK.
Did he slip and fall near the swimming pool?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Nah I'm not sure how he done it but he fell of the couch
Yesterday I saw the post about swimming.
The first thing that popped into my head was him running around the pool and slipping.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yesterday I saw the post about swimming.
The first thing that popped into my head was him running around the pool and slipping.
He got introuble For running around it Steph yelled sat him and he laughed he didn't laugh tonight when he hit the ground he was lost for breath and screamed

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis