Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
New monitor still scheduled for Friday, but I do have six pounds of rice being delivered tomorrow. Wheeee! Well, and five double-gang wall brackets for that project that I've decided not to do...for now.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
New monitor still scheduled for Friday, but I do have six pounds of rice being delivered tomorrow. Wheeee! Well, and five double-gang wall brackets for that project that I've decided not to do...for now.
Normally I get far more excited when Adam talks about double gangs. He's usually not referring to wall brackets though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Normally I get far more excited when Adam talks about double gangs. He's usually not referring to wall brackets though.
I knew that there was no way out of that. I intentionally didn't use the word "closet," but it saved me not.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
2 hours to go. This long work day has flown by so far. Can't wait to reward myself with some of that sweet, sweet Guinness :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, gotta work tomorrow. Looks like I won't get to play with the subwoofer box until tomorrow afternoon :(

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Adams brain said:
come on, Adam. You can get out of this one. You're smart, you're funny, people like you, damn it! Quick! Say something about boobs so they know you're still cool.

It made me type something here so I could post that.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis