Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Got woken up by connor crying so I grabbed him and gave him and bottle. and stuck him in our bed so he bit Steph cause she wasnt paying attention to him.......
In best Australian accent..

"Maybe your baby is a dingo".

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
You know the difference between us? I never screw it. :p
Well that and I had pizza (and wings) again last night :D

Unfortunately, Future Steve's time has come to start actually being responsible again.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
That's pretty bad! Are they paying out your saved vacation time?
Yes, they are paying that out too. I spoke to the payroll department and asked about the pay I received yesterday and she said that my manager hasn't turned in the paperwork so I am still on the payroll. She didn't seemed too concerned with it and said once she got the paperwork, she would cut me a check for the unused vacation/PTO.

I guess when you have 170,000 employees, one extra one, still getting paid but not working doesn't mean much...

What will be funny is if I end up getting a commission check too. I actually did make one sale after I quit but I pushed it over to another rep's name. It was around a $100,000 sale so who knows...

Last edited:
brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Well the red neck party was awesome and I'm left with no hangover today. Blended fruit and vodka for the win!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well the red neck party was awesome and I'm left with no hangover today. Blended fruit and vodka for the win!
Blended fruit and vodka? Really? That's not redneck, man. Fruity drinks to a redneck are things like Kool-Aid and Everclear, dude. And, yeah...I've had it. :D

You Canadians are just redneck wannabes...

:p

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Yes, they are paying that out too. I spoke to the payroll department and asked about the pay I received yesterday and she said that my manager hasn't turned in the paperwork so I am still on the payroll. She didn't seemed too concerned with it and said once she got the paperwork, she would cut me a check for the unused vacation/PTO.

I guess when you have 170,000 employees, one extra one, still getting paid but not working doesn't mean much...

What will be funny is if I end up getting a commission check too. I actually did make one sale after I quit but I pushed it over to another rep's name. It was around a $100,000 sale so who knows...
The real question now is what are you going to do with these unplanned for monies?

I would suggest you spend it all on Scotch and Tequila:D

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Based on posts from yesterday - flowers for the wife. :D
Psst...they always get over it :rolleyes:

I always win the silence game :p

But some how I imagine one of ParadigmDawg's checks could buy some flowers and still have a lot left over for Scotch and Tequila ;)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Blended fruit and vodka? Really? That's not redneck, man. Fruity drinks to a redneck are things like Kool-Aid and Everclear, dude. And, yeah...I've had it. :D

You Canadians are just redneck wannabes...

:p
Listen, if I'm gonna drink beer I'm gonna drink guiness. I wasn't able to commit enough to the role to drink Pilsner :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, time to get this New Year's started. Off to the grocery store to get stuff (mostly for Niki), and then maybe I'll install a kitchen faucet. Wow, I am so not in college anymore...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well, time to get this New Year's started. Off to the grocery store to get stuff (mostly for Niki), and then maybe I'll install a kitchen faucet. Wow, I am so not in college anymore...
Your stores are open on New years day? Around here, it's just some gas stations and drug stores.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Your stores are open on New years day? Around here, it's just some gas stations and drug stores.
Yep. I don't know what all was open, but the nearby grocery store was. They don't change their hours for Christmas or New Year's anymore. I could swear that they used to have shorter hours when I first moved here, but not anymore.

Are you sure you're talking about Connor?:D
That's his story, and he's sticking to it.

(A little more ammo for you. :))

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis