Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Geese, the Dawg cracks drink number three and goes MIA. I guess those pear drinks really are something else. :D
I'm back, trying to hang on until midnight but really drunk. Got some naked pictures though....:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm back, trying to hang on until midnight but really drunk. Got some naked pictures though....:eek:
I'm old. I fell asleep for about two hours. Woke up around 10:30, managed to coax Niki to go outside and pee, and about a minute before we got home, someone a couple of miles away set off some professional-level aerial fireworks. D-bags. Scared Niki pretty bad, and those are illegal around here (all aerial fireworks are). About a minute later, the fire engine sirens started. Awesome. Plus, who sets off New Year's fireworks at 10:50pm? Some other people then started setting some off. So, my white noise generators (dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, house fan) got kicked on earlier than expected. Wow, I'm old and grumpy. :D

Btw, Happy New Year's to all you folks ahead of me time-wise!

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I'm old. I fell asleep for about two hours. Woke up around 10:30, managed to coax Niki to go outside and pee, and about a minute before we got home, someone a couple of miles away set off some professional-level aerial fireworks. D-bags. Scared Niki pretty bad, and those are illegal around here (all aerial fireworks are). About a minute later, the fire engine sirens started. Awesome. Plus, who sets off New Year's fireworks at 10:50pm? Some other people then started setting some off. So, my white noise generators (dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, house fan) got kicked on earlier than expected. Wow, I'm old and grumpy. :D

Sorry,, we just did some firecrackers:eek:

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I had a few people over for new years, but all I wanted to do was install windows 8 on bootcamp :p

I finally finished it at 4am, and the stupid windows support bootcamp won't run. I guess I have to wait for Apple to release a bootcamp update.

Anyways, I only wanted to do it to run some games from steam that I bought from the holiday sale.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
There's not much to do touristy to do in Edmonton.... Unless your wife would be interested in the LARGEST MALL IN THE WORLD (or it used to be at least)!!!
Is there a Wayne Gretzky museum?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Thx, same to you.... We were already done celebrating and went to bed when this was posted

All the best for the new year to all of you :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
My son has a new little activity:

Can't imagine where he's picked that up... :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I remember when I started standing sideways. It was probably a little older than him, but I'm kinda slow.
The sad part is I rotated it in paint...uploaded it to photobucket...rotated it in photobucket...still showing the wrong orientation at which point I said screw it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry,, we just did some firecrackers:eek:
Oh, I'm just grumpy. :D If Niki wasn't so scared of them, I'd barely notice the little ones around the neighborhood. I've always like watching fireworks shows, though. The ones that lit up when we were out walking (which led to her running straight home) were outstanding. Being that there were only about six of them, and it was an odd time like 10:50pm, I highly doubt it was a professional show - so somebody got some big-a** aerials for personal use. Perhaps it was just a coincidence that within a minute, the fire engines were out. Perhaps... :)

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
I suggest watching this with no sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The sad part is I rotated it in paint...uploaded it to photobucket...rotated it in photobucket...still showing the wrong orientation at which point I said screw it.
I've had that happen, too. I never figured out what was going on. It would look right, but then I'd post it, and it would be sideways.

You know the difference between us? I never screw it. :p

Wait, hold on. That's not quite...oh, screw it.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord

Get off my lawn you dang kids...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I just love large, unorganized companies. Turns out I am still getting paid and have full benefits from a place I quit 3 weeks ago...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Got woken up by connor crying so I grabbed him and gave him and bottle. and stuck him in our bed so he bit Steph cause she wasnt paying attention to him.......

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis