Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Stupid SI units.

:p
I just wish that the USA converted to metric. It's far superior to Imperial/US units for ease of calculation and conversion. But, since you didn't, we have to use both systems up here. It's such a pain.:rolleyes: I suppose you won't change until you are finally convinced that it isn't a communist conspiracy.:p

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
That's the beauty of the rice cooker. :)

However, the forbidden rice has stained the aluminum lid. :( Dang, and I just got it. However, I think that I'll be able to get it clean...just not from the normal quick washing.
It won't come clean unless you use something abrasive, like steel wool. It's the starch that leaves a residue. I find it's the same when I boil potatoes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It won't come clean unless you use something abrasive, like steel wool. It's the starch that leaves a residue. I find it's the same when I boil potatoes.
Thanks. I'm soaking it in hot, soapy water some more. After about 20 minutes, it had helped a lot. I'll try some Bon Ami next. I also think that maybe it'll clean off a bit from the steam the next time that I make something in the cooker.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, you pitched that one down the middle of the plate, so I can't be bothered.;)
Well, I knew that I was talking to Canadians on that one, so I knew it had to be pretty blatant. :p

Btw, I use SI all the time.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I knew that I was talking to Canadians on that one, so I knew it had to be pretty blatant. :p
Great, thanks for straightening me out on that. Here I was, thinking it was you guys who were slow. Oh, and could you type a bit slower? You see, I can't read very quickly...:eek:

:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My memory gave too much credit to Budweiser's Deep Gold beer when I was at the store this afternoon. Just opened one up. Not horrible at all...but not as good as I remembered. Then again, I bet the second one is. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well I don't have the deign completely finalized, but I at least have it finished enough to go to Lowes tomorrow and have them make a few cuts so that I can fit it in all in my Mom's SUV since the truck is not really an option after all the stupid snow. The only annoying part is the possibility of then having recut those edges to ensure they are straight and clean. I've never had Lowes cut stuff for me before, so we'll see how it goes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The only annoying part is the possibility of then having recut those edges to ensure they are straight and clean.
Wait - isn't that what one of your new toys is for? I thought that you'd be all ready to give it a try. :)

Geese. I'm stuffed full of rice and oatmeal because I had to try out that new rice cooker. Sure, sure...I could have thrown it away. But that's not how I roll. And by roll, it's going to be literally pretty soon.

As for the comment about using mommy's SUV...my jealousy wants me to make fun of you. :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Wait - isn't that what one of your new toys is for? I thought that you'd be all ready to give it a try. :)

Geese. I'm stuffed full of rice and oatmeal because I had to try out that new rice cooker. Sure, sure...I could have thrown it away. But that's not how I roll. And by roll, it's going to be literally pretty soon.

As for the comment about using mommy's SUV...my jealousy wants me to make fun of you. :D
Myn to but I will not as I borrowed my mummy's notice in Australia we spell mum with a u!!

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
That's the beauty of the rice cooker. :)

However, the forbidden rice has stained the aluminum lid. :( Dang, and I just got it. However, I think that I'll be able to get it clean...just not from the normal quick washing.
Just a suggestion, don't eat/cook anything with "forbidden" in the name ... ;)

Steve

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis