Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
On the subject of boring (to most of you), just finished watching Canada beat Germany 9-3 in the world juniors :) RNH (19 year old phenom of the Edmonton Oilers) was player of the game. Woot!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On the subject of boring (to most of you), just finished watching Canada beat Germany 9-3 in the world juniors :) RNH (19 year old phenom of the Edmonton Oilers) was player of the game. Woot!
9-3?! Really? That's totally aweso...zzzzzzzz.

:p :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki is totally zonked right now. I wish that I had a camera handy. If I get up to get one, I'm sure that she'll wake up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Then my really boring goal has been achieved!
I can see you in front of the mirror, psyching yourself up.

"Come on. You're boring. You're at least as boring as they are. Be the thread, Brian. Be the thread..."

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I can see you in front of the mirror, psyching yourself up.

"Come on. You're boring. You're at least as boring as they are. Be the thread, Brian. Be the thread..."
I thought you only had cameras in Bryce and Alex's bathrooms? Damn it!

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
It's -17 out with a low of -29 tonight (1 to -20 in Fahrenheit). I applaud your dedication. I'd stick to Arizona if I was you :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Of course not. If you were swinging your stuff around you'd call it the anaconda shake.
Haha no no I barthed Connor today cause he playd out side with his new toys like he needed more out side toys to start with but anyway he ended up verey dirty so I gave him
A Barth and he keeped splashing me and Steph the little sh!t we still love him but

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Haha no no I barthed Connor today cause he playd out side with his new toys like he needed more out side toys to start with but anyway he ended up verey dirty so I gave him
A Barth and he keeped splashing me and Steph the little sh!t we still love him but
....the splashing shorted out my computer.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis