Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I made the stupid mistake of sending that video of Niki to my parents tonight. Why stupid? Because it's a link to my Photobucket account. As technologically challenged as my dad is, I hear him over the phone say, "that's a nice griddle." Huh? The griddle isn't shown in that video. Oh, crap! "Are you watching one of the videos linked from that one of Niki?" "Yes." So, I warn them not to look at other photos in that account. Minutes later, my dad asks, "Where did you find that comic book?" referring to the image that I put up for Adam (The Deuce)'s birthday. Oh, ish. "Umm, you probably don't want to look at more photos in that account." Who knows what they'll find. Most are utterly benign. There are some with the f-bomb, though.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I made the stupid mistake of sending that video of Niki to my parents tonight. Why stupid? Because it's a link to my Photobucket account. As technologically challenged as my dad is, I hear him over the phone say, "that's a nice griddle." Huh? The griddle isn't shown in that video. Oh, crap! "Are you watching one of the videos linked from that one of Niki?" "Yes." So, I warn them not to look at other photos in that account. Minutes later, my dad asks, "Where did you find that comic book?" referring to the image that I put up for Adam (The Deuce)'s birthday. Oh, ish. "Umm, you probably don't want to look at more photos in that account." Who knows what they'll find. Most are utterly benign. There are some with the f-bomb, though.
Uh oh my little brother happen to be looking at my phone and usked me why I was watching Stephanie in the shower and why you had a web cam

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Uh oh my little brother happen to be looking at my phone and usked me why I was watching Stephanie in the shower and why you had a web cam
Well, you were watching her to make sure that she didn't slip and hurt herself, and I was watching because I'm an American pervert. ;)

Wait a second. How old is he? Is this the same brother than had about $3000 to spend on a new system?

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Pics or it didn't happen. :D

What? Its Christmas! :p

The rest of you were thinking it...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did you not see me mention the webcam?

I just PM'd you with the web address. FYI, don't watch from noon ET, because that's when Bryce showers. Well, unless that's what you're after. :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Well, you were watching her to make sure that she didn't slip and hurt herself, and I was watching because I'm an American pervert. ;)

Wait a second. How old is he? Is this the same brother than had about $3000 to spend on a new system?
18 :) and that's right she didn't slip and hurt herself :D
Did you not see me mention the webcam?

I just PM'd you with the web address. FYI, don't watch from noon ET, because that's when Bryce showers. Well, unless that's what you're after. :D
what do you mean I was in there with her Adam :)
Pics or it didn't happen. :D

What? Its Christmas! :p

You American perv

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
You call 'em like you see 'em and I appreciate that. :cool:

I'm completely kidding btw.. just in case you weren't sure...
Judging by what I just saw, I don't think Adam was kidding about Bryce's shower times.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know if I can fully communicate how excited I was to find french fries in my freezer this morning. Lunch is going to be glorious.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Santa brought me a new SS drive. I'm much happier with my laptop now.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hope everyone else is having a good holiday.

With the new Christmas haul I now have no more excuses for not building that large unsightly box. As my first build it will be ugly and probably pretty terrible. Worst case scenario I go to test it and the sub blows the box apart and the sub is ruined. At which point I sell all my tools and use the profits to buy a sub. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ought oh. Watching Magnum on Netflix, and he just opened a beer.

I'm so suggestive...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis