Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hee, hee!

If I was in a relationship, the woman would own me (Niki sure does)...but since I'm not - I can outwardly laugh at that. :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Went to a Christmas party last night and played bartender. While shaking what would equal about 4 martinis, the lid of the shaker came off and I was soaked. It was too funny.

Also got introduced to Crown Royal 'Maple'. It went down very easy, but after a while the smell of the maple became a little too much.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I bought a rice cooker this morning. Darn you Amazon and your lightning deals.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Yikes, that stuff looks kinda nasty. Well, to me anyway - I'm not a fan of curd cheese. The fries and gravy look good, though. :)
I made my own version of poutine with beef broth and cheddar. It was pretty good.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Adam, have you looked in to using prairie or native grass for your yard? Like buffalo grass.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sure do! But up here in Canada it's called poontang. ;)

Steve

P.S. Well, unless you're in Quebec.
LOL!

Reminds me of this. The other a day a nice young woman asked me if I preferred breasts or legs. I said, "Well, what I really prefer is a nice shaved snat.." Needless to say, I'm banned from KFC.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Arrggg! I just finished recording video for a review of a griddle, in which I made pancakes and eggs. If anything every screamed for a Niki cameo, this was it. I had the camera all set up to record her munching on pancakes, with a nicely framed background and with the envisioned caption, "Adam tested, Niki approved"...but she didn't want any! Can you believe that?! She just wanted to sleep, even after I called her. Eh, oh well. Maybe I can work her into a review of a bluetooth headset. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On a related note, I'm stuffed. :) I don't usually eat all of the pancakes by myself.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Time to go trim some tree branches that are hanging over my tile roof. First, I'll use my electric pole trimmer...followed up by my new electric chain saw. :) They're the same saw, so it's too bad that the pole saw version didn't just come with a shorter handle. Darn you, Black and Decker. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I made this while getting ready for my griddle review.

Feel like pizza? :)

<embed width="640" height="480" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://www.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr229/adam_ah/P1000445_zpsc6be21db.mp4"></embed>

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Feel like pizza? :)
Lunch for Steve81:

Pre-noms 1: Macaroni and cheese (excess from the kid's lunch)
Pre-noms 2: Mozzarella sticks
Main Course: Stuffed crust pepperoni pizza

Read 'em and weep. I'll weep when I hit the scales come New Year's Day :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis