Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm so old to not know that...

I watched the first season or three, but then I lost interest.
We started watching it a lot more recently, but rented the prior seasons to catch up. The humor is up my alley. Did you at least make up through the slap bet?

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I found this interesting. It's a short NASA FAQ page on the world not ending in 2012.
Like those guys know anything. I didn't see a single reference to zombies rising up :confused:

Besides, odds are they're just shills covering up for the elite who are buying up all the supplies and then hiding deep in their bunkers while the storm rages.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Besides, odds are they're just shills covering up for the elite who are buying up all the supplies and then hiding deep in their bunkers while the storm rages.
Their loss. They're going to miss all of the fun.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Their loss. They're going to miss all of the fun.
Have you prepared Niki for combat? I'd think well trained dogs would be pretty effective against zombies. Watching police dogs take down even big guys is pretty impressive to watch at least.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My wife and I just watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It's the only one of the HP movies I have seen. Looking forward to seeing the rest now.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Did some wiring today, got the 7.2 up and running. Word to the wise, doing wiring jobs with a sore neck can be a huge pain in the @ss. Also, I should probably blame Adam for mentioning Nachos so much lately, since I broke down and had nachos for dinner tonight :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis