Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Knocked off five slices of pizza for lunch. The legend continues.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Knocked off five slices of pizza for lunch. The legend continues.
I imagine that Doug is kneeling before your greatness.

While he's down there, tell him about your pizza legend. :p

On a (pizza) related note, I had a slice for breakfast and another slice for second breakfast. I am mentally and physically sick of junk food at this point. I might need to switch to french fries for lunch. :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
On a (pizza) related note, I had a slice for breakfast and another slice for second breakfast. I am mentally and physically sick of junk food at this point. I might need to switch to french fries for lunch. :D
I'll probably push grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner tonight with the wife. However, since she probably didn't get pizza for lunch, she might push it for dinner, which I'd be OK with :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll probably push grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner tonight with the wife. However, since she probably didn't get pizza for lunch, she might push it for dinner, which I'd be OK with :D
I'm warming up two slices of pizza in the oven.

I blame you. :mad: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered two carabiners for pickup from Home Depot, so I think that I'll swing by the grocery store and get some fruits and vegetables on my way home. My body is starting to crash from lack of salsa.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Now I understand...Pizza Hut's commercials explicitly say "hand tossed".

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I just ordered two carabiners for pickup from Home Depot, so I think that I'll swing by the grocery store and get some fruits and vegetables on my way home. My body is starting to crash from lack of salsa.

There's a joke in there somewhere...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Customer reviews sometimes rock. I got those two carabiners at Home Depot after reading a review on Amazon. I was going to order them there for $6/each and have to wait until Monday, but one of the reviewers pointed out that they are the same thing that Home Depot carries for $3. Awesome.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got a set of these suspension training straps, and at first, I thought that they were kind of worthless. The training manual that comes with it basically just shows exercises that I could do with a floor and a pillow, so I didn't see the point. Then I watched the videos. Ahhh, several more things that can be done, and pretty useful ones.

The door that I really want to use with the straps won't close (which it has to do in order to work with them as designed) due to me having one of these pull-up bars mounted there. In come the carabiners that I bought today. I can loop a carabiner through one of the tubes in the straps, and then clip it on to the bar. Works awesome, and the carabiners even came with foam padding that protects the bar.

I didn't think I'd get much of a workout from those straps, but my goodness. I mounted them like a pair of gymnastic rings to try to do dips, and I couldn't even make myself stay steady. My arms were moving all over the place so bad that I could barely stay upright with my elbows locked. I think that I'm going to like these. :) It's going to be a challenge.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis