Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I opend the curtains but it hurt my head :(
Ah, yes - my camera takes pretty bad low light images, too.

I'm guessing that you haven't tried it out, have you? You're probably avoiding loud noises today, too.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Ah, yes - my camera takes pretty bad low light images, too.

I'm guessing that you haven't tried it out, have you? You're probably avoiding loud noises today, too.
Nah I haven't, yeah pretty much coped a head but from Connor witch didn't help

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that we should start a poll on how many :( faces Bryce is going to use in the next 24 hours. I bet everything hurts. :D

Yeah, that's the price you pay for having friends, man! Now, me...I felt totally fine the next day after my 21st birthday, and it was on a Friday at college. Ought, oh...here it comes. :(

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I think that we should start a poll on how many :( faces Bryce is going to use in the next 24 hours. I bet everything hurts. :D

Yeah, that's the price you pay for having friends, man! Now, me...I felt totally fine the next day after my 21st birthday, and it was on a Friday at college. Ought, oh...here it comes. :(
You are correct, everything hurts

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
If I didn't drink, I'd eat more unhealthy, too - probably. As it is, I try to limit my junk eating to compensate for my drinking. :D
Really I was always able to compensate for my vices with a heck of a lot of exercise, mostly hitting a stationary bike for an hour or so a day to offset my gluttony. Since the kid came along, that's become a lot more difficult. However, he's starting to understand boundaries, so I might be able to get back on track before too long.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...I might be able to get back on track before too long.
You should print that out. You know, so that you can look back in ten years and wonder what happened. Well, assuming that you read it through the grease stains.

:D J/K! Best wishes getting back into a routine. That's the toughest for me. Once I'm in a rut, I'm in it - whether it's healthy or unhealthy.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
:D J/K! Best wishes getting back into a routine. That's the toughest for me. Once I'm in a rut, I'm in it - whether it's healthy or unhealthy.
I appreciate it. :) Fortunately, I've done it before, so I have faith I can do it again.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Have a good night gents!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I ran into my ex-wifey today. Awesome.

Actually it went well. She looked great and didn't say I looked fatter. Hopefully I'll see her again soon.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Two more posts after this one and I will have won the race against numero uno.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Nope... I was fully married to this one...

I'm pretty sure I'll always be the one that got away.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
5000 is the title change? #*&%!!! All I want for Christmas I'll have wait for til next year.

Anybody know what timezone the apocalypse happens in? That'd be pretty useful right now

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nope... I was fully married to this one...
Wow. Just wow. If I ever knew that, it's completely gone from all recollection. I think pictures and a phone number are in order. I mean, come on. I could add some wood to the whole Adam W. thing.

Sure, in name only, but still...

Anybody know what timezone the apocalypse happens in? That'd be pretty useful right now
The Mayan one. Duh.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis