Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, but that was just silly reasoning based on someone modifying when year zero was on a calendar sometime back in the middle ages. This s**t is REAL, man. :eek: People can try to rationalize that the Mayans thought carving 500 years into the future was good enough, or that they were lazy...but those stepped-pyramid-building folks knew their stuff.

As for the people who argue that the Mayans saw this as the beginning of a great time, think about it. They bowled human heads. If them thinking this is going to be a good time isn't a big stone banner for "the zombies shall arise," I don't know what is...
Wow, freaky. I don't remember posting that at all.

I tell you what. I've had trouble remembering pieces of the day ever since this crystal skull started glowing a couple of days ago. And come to think of it, where did this f***ing altar come from?! :eek:

majorloser

majorloser

Looks like a nice one. I like the half hand guard half rail. Fold down sights. The stock looks like a Magpul, but has their logo on it. I really like the Magpul stocks, but the nicer ones are pretty pricey.
Forget it. There's been a serious run this week on anything AR related. I can't even find mags, much less complete assemblies. Maybe next year if things settle down. Not holding my breath, though :mad:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Forget it. There's been a serious run this week on anything AR related. I can't even find mags, much less complete assemblies. Maybe next year if things settle down. Not holding my breath, though :mad:
Yeah, part of that is 12/21 and the other part is people expect a ban after Newtown and want to be grandfathered in. I know a guy in Arizona with his FFL and a shop. If anything does go down, I'm heading to his house :) I will probably pick up another one too because of the threat of a ban.

It is kind of funny how it was said the other day "I don't know why anyone would need one of these for hunting or anything else." (and this was a NRA guy), when the AR is quickly becoming one of the most popular sport hunting and competition arms out there simply because of its versatility AND the fact that you can generally drop another upper onto most lowers with little or no modification and go from a .22 to a .308 and anything in between in minutes.

Here is what I will be doing for the apocalypse

And then

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

Yeah, part of that is 12/21 and the other part is people expect a ban after Newtown and want to be grandfathered in. I know a guy in Arizona with his FFL and a shop. If anything does go down, I'm heading to his house :)
I'll be hiding in the Loser Bunker tomorrow (aka: the home theater). :D

I've been doing some serious prepping for the apocalypse.

Two bags of chips, couple six packs, box of chicken taquitos and Slim Jims.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I wish I lived in a place with cool micro breweries around :( We've got a couple but nothing to write home about. I had a friend who moved to portland for school and when I went out to visit him I was in beer tasting heaven.

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
Just when I'm in the market to buy a new toy, there's a rush by the current administration to ban guns. I can't even find a place willing to take orders. :mad:
Or stuff for current toys! Try finding a 17rnd magazine for a Glock on the interwebs....last night I found 1 as in solo dolo Korean made mag for $17 that this same distributor was selling a month ago for in a 2 pack with magazine pouch for $15.:mad:

Do I have a need for more magazines, frankly no, but being completely cut off from a supply source is somehow disconcerting…especially knowing that it might be permanently…well at least affordably ;)

Strangely the absurd 33rnd mags can still be found….lol!:rolleyes:

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
I guess I should have kept reading clearly you've found out anything worth getting has already been stockpiled by others....

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
LOL, someone on another forum said "They saw the end of the world but couldn't see the Spanish coming?"
Well, you know what they say, "No one expects the Spanish inquisition!".

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I wish I lived in a place with cool micro breweries around :( We've got a couple but nothing to write home about. I had a friend who moved to portland for school and when I went out to visit him I was in beer tasting heaven.
We have a few here, but that isn't one of them. We have the Gordon Biersch brewery here in town. The North Coast Brewery is about 3hrs away from me, but totally worth the drive. Fortunately I was able to pick this stuff up at Bev Mo!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In about 30 minutes, I'll no longer be jealous of Steve.

Well, at least not about pizza. :D Two Domino's mediums on the way, with free delivery thanks to ShopRunner. Woohoo!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Well, at least not about pizza. :D Two Domino's mediums on the way, with free delivery thanks to ShopRunner. Woohoo!
Oh Really I just got sent out to deliver 2 mediums to a location in the Desert. :eek:

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0

I had to settle for left over pizza tonight for Dinner 1, though the pizza stone makes it as good as new in my book. Dinner 2 will consist of a Marie Callenders meal of scalloped potatoes. Dinner 3 is yet to be decided upon, but since we're going out to do some grocery shopping (wife needs a few items for work), we'll probably hit up Wendys or something. And of course we'll need Doritos and a few other snacks for home :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis