Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Nope - still 50%. Every flip is 50% because, as you stated, it is independent of any previous flips.

Hey, my car turns left. Isn't that the criterion?
I've heard coin tosses are actually 51% toward the upward facing side.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Pop quiz - if someone flips a regular coin (one side is heads, the other side is tails) ten times and gets heads every time, what is the probability that the next flip will be heads?
Yes. The answer is clearly, yes. I checked it very thoroughly.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Someone down the block put out a bag of donations for Big Brothers Big Sisters, but it was a handwritten sign on the bag, and I can't find the card that they mail out to say when they'll be around. I want to put my TV out for them, but I want to find that darn card first to confirm that they're coming.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Someone down the block put out a bag of donations for Big Brothers Big Sisters, but it was a handwritten sign on the bag, and I can't find the card that they mail out to say when they'll be around. I want to put my TV out for them, but I want to find that darn card first to confirm that they're coming.
And that it really IS them.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
And that it really IS them.
Good point. It never occurred to me that the older woman down the street might be part of an elaborate ruse to bilk the neighborhood out of their gently used clothing and household items.

:p :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Good point. It never occurred to me that the older woman down the street might be part of an elaborate ruse to bilk the neighborhood out of their gently used clothing and household items.

:p :D
I didn't know that [Someone = the older woman down the street]

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
The Blue Jays have extended RA dickey. Trades official pending physicals. Feels weird to be cheering on the team spending like a drunk sailor. I like it!

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Open the front door and yell, "TAMIKA!!", if no one answers, you're good.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis