Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
UPS is next to Subway for me, so I need only be hungry and have the motivation to not have someone deliver my food...yeah I can understand where you're coming from :D
I'm sure some of the UPS guys wouldn't mind delivering a foot long to ypur porch for a couple of bucks ;)

I haven't seen that, but I've seen some documentaries with pizza delivery women that to contradict your viewpoint. I mean, why do people think that I order so much pizza? :eek:

:D
I want to believe this will work out for you one day.. You'll have to stop ordering meat lovers and shouting "bring the meat!!" when they ask what kinda crust you want though

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You'll have to stop ordering meat lovers and shouting "bring the meat!!" when they ask what kinda crust you want though
Hmmm, I think that you're on to something.

That could also explain a bizarrely uncomfortable conversation with a delivery guy one time after I mentioned during my order that I'd tip really well if the driver would bring me some extra sausage on the side.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
The wife has returned; and what does she want for dinner? Yes, that's right, it's a hat trick :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The wife has returned; and what does she want for dinner? Yes, that's right, it's a hat trick :D
I'd be jealous again, but I'm too full. :p I went to Target, got three bags of corn chips and five jars of salsa. One jar is no longer with us. Oh, and my lentil chips should be here Tuesday. :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'd be jealous again, but I'm too full. :p I went to Target, got three bags of corn chips and five jars of salsa. One jar is no longer with us. Oh, and my lentil chips should be here Tuesday. :D
That's some serious snacking! I ate a family sized Marie Callenders meal for brunch, so I've not really needed to graze much.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ate a family sized Marie Callenders meal for brunch, so I've not really needed to graze much.
Most impressive.

On a related note, buying two bottles of wine (one of which I've never had before) and two 12-packs (one of which has three types of beer that I've never had before) doesn't bode well for an alcohol-free afternoon.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I just get the silent treatment when I'm in trouble. Because you know, if you want a strong marriage, cutting off all communications is the way to go about it :D
She still talks to me hmm it's okay problem solved I will not go food shopping ever again apprentley I'm verey chiledish I only picked all the good things :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sooooo 9 channels is awesome.

Also, side firing woofers are pretty cool as well.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
She still talks to me hmm it's okay problem solved I will not go food shopping ever again apprentley I'm verey chiledish I only picked all the good things :D
What does she want, bad stuff? I know when I go grocery shopping, brussels sprouts and broccoli are always first on the list. The list of things to never put in my cart that is :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You could verey well be on to something:rolleyes:
:confused: Not sure what the rolling eyes are for and confused as to what verey means.

Either way, rewatching Finding Nemo to see if there is much difference with the extra channels.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
:confused: Not sure what the rolling eyes are for and confused as to what verey means.

Either way, rewatching Finding Nemo to see if there is much difference with the extra channels.
Oh my bad I was assuming you ment tv channels my bad

:eek: No broccoli?! But, if you never bring it home, then you can't be...

hahahahaha Adam that made my day

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
:eek: No broccoli?! But, if you never bring it home, then you can't be...
That's a risk I'm willing to take. Of course, I'd probably best leave the chopping process to someone with a fancy new kitchen knife :p I just don't think my kitchenaid set could do it justice.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Of course, I'd probably best leave the chopping process to someone with a fancy new kitchen knife :p
Aw, dang it. I should have bought some when I was at the store today!

That just might drive me to drinking...

:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis