Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I was waiting for you to fill the void. I can't have all the fun around here.
Truly selfless, my man. Btw, that's almost exactly what Alex said to me at our third Twister meet. I almost cried.
Sometimes the pitcher needs to try out being the catcher for a change. It's important to be well rounded.

BTW, there's no crying in AH.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
There's a new sub in the house! Behold, 5.25" of SLAM :D

It's a sealed sub, so naturally it's musical; the paper cone woofer features a dust cap and an advanced foam surround. Alas, it is meant for my wife's school, so I'll never get to fully appreciate it.
Are you sure you don't need to reinforce the wall constructions or do you think your house can stand this slam :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
For the quantity I drink "manual" just can't keep up. :D

Steve

P.S. I do have a Bodum coffee maker collecting dust somewhere. It does make a good cup of coffee ... just to slooooowwwww. After 5 cups you just want everything fast, ya know.
If you want to grind yourself by hand and then make coffe Turkish or Greek style it will easily take you 1/2 hour, and you just can't make many cups at a time this way ;)

I think it's better with quality than quantity :p

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
If you want to grind yourself by hand and then make coffe Turkish or Greek style it will easily take you 1/2 hour, and you just can't make many cups at a time this way ;)

I think it's better with quality than quantity :p
I let my wife do the grinding for me. Asian style.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I find myself tempted. A Zojirushi bread maker is going to go on sale on Amazon today. I have no need to make bread at home, but for some reason, I've wanted a bread maker for years. It has really good reviews. I'll have to see have much they take off the current $230 price.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I have no need to make bread at home, but for some reason, I've wanted a bread maker for years.
I can understand the appeal. There's a big difference between fresh, hot bread, and supermarket bread out of a bag.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
And here I was thinking that I was the freak around here.
Heck, I think of myself as kind of mild compared to some of you guys. This thread reminds me of the writing on the wall of a public mens room more often than not. :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Heck, I think of myself as kind of mild compared to some of you guys. This thread reminds me of the writing on the wall of a public mens room more often than not. :D
There once was a man from Nantucket.......

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
For a good time dial 401-CALL-ALEX!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis