Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just did a coin toss to make a decision. Once the coin was in the air I knew what I wanted to do but the result was not in my favor. The universe is against me. :eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Just did a coin toss to make a decision. Once the coin was in the air I knew what I wanted to do but the result was not in my favor. The universe is against me. :eek:
Flip it again. Best 2 out of 3.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Flip it again. Best 2 out of 3.
When the universe tells me something I think it's best not to make it repeat itself.

EDIT: It also says to turn off the computer ... what's that? ... oh, it wants you to go back to work.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
^^^

Huge mistake. :eek:

So I gave away a rec'r. It came back without ever being hooked up. Then I wanted to loan it to somebody. He wouldn't return my call. I ended up selling it to my butcher. Four pounds of ground beef into a small chili is a wonderful start to a tasty treat. It's amazing. I'm amazing. This has been a public service announcement. I am doing my best not to eat myself into a sleep state.

Back to work. BTW, I'm sweating like crazy. :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I understand there are some very good deals available with Costa Cruises that take you to some Mediterranean islands off the usual tourist path.

Good thing I got back from my cruise safe and sound :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Ho hum, I wish UPS was so bogged down that it takes them until almost 8PM to get to my house, but I guess them's the breaks.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
:+1: to that .... I'm not much into the fancy coffee except on rare occasions.

Steve
I'm not into the fancy coffees, but I do love a good cup of normal coffee. Our coffee maker ginds up the beans just before brewing. It makes for an enjoyable cup of coffee.
If all I wanted was the cafine, I'd just take No-doz. A bad cup of coffee is like drinking mud with a little soap mixed in. I'd just as soon skip it and take the no-doz.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
I'm not into the fancy coffees, but I do love a good cup of normal coffee. Our coffee maker ginds up the beans just before brewing. It makes for an enjoyable cup of coffee.
If all I wanted was the cafine, I'd just take No-doz. A bad cup of coffee is like drinking mud with a little soap mixed in. I'd just as soon skip it and take the no-doz.
I used to grind my own beans often but now only on occasion. My coffee "dealer/roaster" with the good beans is on the other side of the city so I don't get there as much anymore. I do drink coffee I like but its ground already and it doesn't stay around long enough to go stale. :)

Steve

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
You probably need to talk to Stephen B Hawking, should I send you his cell phone number?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I used to grind my own beans often but now only on occasion. My coffee "dealer/roaster" with the good beans is on the other side of the city so I don't get there as much anymore. I do drink coffee I like but its ground already and it doesn't stay around long enough to go stale. :)

Steve
grinding yourself is a very good thing, by the time you start making the coffe the smell has been around for a while already :p

and the freshness and taste of the cofee you get.... halleluja :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
:+1: to that .... I'm not much into the fancy coffee except on rare occasions.

Steve
it's actually not fancy, but opposite... Best way is to do manually with no machines atvall, we never use any machines when we want good coffe... Old style!

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
it's actually not fancy, but opposite... Best way is to do manually with no machines atvall, we never use any machines when we want good coffe... Old style!
For the quantity I drink "manual" just can't keep up. :D

Steve

P.S. I do have a Bodum coffee maker collecting dust somewhere. It does make a good cup of coffee ... just to slooooowwwww. After 5 cups you just want everything fast, ya know.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis