Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Yeah, season is pretty much over here now. I'm hoping to make my way South somewhere right after the new year to get going again. Having not played competitively for a few years I definitely ran into some challenges but had a good bit of success too. The highlight for me was just missing a Web.com event by two strokes. I hit one out of bounds on the 16th which cost me the spot but gave me confidence that I can play with those guys. I'm definitely looking forward to next year.. Now, I just got to get my ducks in a row to finance it. Its incredibly expensive.
I am very glad you had some success this year. It is an incredibly hard sport. I've only been playing now three years and am totally hooked. I picked up a set of cobra Irons (AMP) and for the first time I have found a set I am really comfortable with and much more consistent. The Nike SQ's I had before never felt good in my hands and just did not get the feedback I wanted through the clubs. A couple of months back I was heading toward my first round in the 70's until I cranked my drive out on the 16th. I par'd the hole with my provisional but the two stroke penalty did me in.

A woman I work with is dating a guy that is a caddy in the LPGA so I am hoping to work a bit with him this summer on my driving. He is down at Q-school with her now and so far she is in the top 25.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis