Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Can't believe Amazon caved.
You know how it is, standing by your principles is a good thing...up until it starts hitting the bottom line/giving bad press.

Of course, the book could be interesting from the standpoint of "getting to know your enemy" as a parent, law enforcement officer, whatever. I'm not sure that I'd have any desire to read such a book even in that context, but I think it could give valuable insights into the mind of a pedophile that might make it easier to defend your kids against them.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
So you've finally left the golf course. How did the season go?
Yeah, season is pretty much over here now. I'm hoping to make my way South somewhere right after the new year to get going again. Having not played competitively for a few years I definitely ran into some challenges but had a good bit of success too. The highlight for me was just missing a Web.com event by two strokes. I hit one out of bounds on the 16th which cost me the spot but gave me confidence that I can play with those guys. I'm definitely looking forward to next year.. Now, I just got to get my ducks in a row to finance it. Its incredibly expensive.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
It's good to see you guys have upped the controversial nature of the boring threads since I last visited. :rolleyes:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
And... despite Doug's best efforts for a 2009 boycott- the event was one of epic twisterdom.. Alex took the belt that year I believe

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis