Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Obviously.

Entertainment center isn't finished, doesn't have any speakers, hanging out on AH trying to come up with a few witty things to say and even pulling from his notepad full of zingers and the newbie beats him to it. :p :D

That's all Alex ever wanted, was to see his name in lights........but he'd settle for the glow of the monitor :cool:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey ... I was interested in that remote. :eek:

j/k

... and you don't get to be a newb with Phil's and Source Speakers.

... and that guy never showed to get the BR-1s so I still have speakers.

... and the EC is mostly finished. It's the rest of the room that needs love.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
... and you don't get to be a newb with Phil's and Source Speakers.

... and that guy never showed to get the BR-1s so I still have speakers.

... and the EC is mostly finished. It's the rest of the room that needs love.
Why not? I've been here less than a year. That constitutes a newb. I mean, I only showed up out of nowhere, bought some stuff, wiggled my way into an up and coming company, and made a few middle aged men laugh. I should still count as a newb :D

Hmmm probably smelled the chloroform from outside......

I thought the rest of the room was the woman's domain? :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Vacation!

I'm in long beach for the night and enjoying some fantastic weather compared to back home. Leaving on a cruise to Puerto Vallarta and Cabo tomorrow. I have nothing else to add to the conversation, just wanted to brag a little :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm in long beach for the night and enjoying some fantastic weather compared to back home. Leaving on a cruise to Puerto Vallarta and Cabo tomorrow. I have nothing else to add to the conversation, just wanted to brag a little :p
You shush. You shush right this instant. :mad:

Have a great time you lucky sonofabeach :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just talked Amazon into giving me a promotion that I forgot to take advantage of. Totally Jedi mind tricked them.

It also helped that I was more technically savvy than the rep :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey ... I was interested in that sub !!! :D ... and I'm curious who thanked me in that N/A 'HEY' thread. I demand answers! Where have I put Gene's number? I'll get to the bottom of this! :D

Why not? I've been here less than a year. That constitutes a newb. I mean, I only showed up out of nowhere, bought some stuff, wiggled my way into an up and coming company, and made a few middle aged men laugh. I should still count as a newb
I said no. And now that you've called me middle aged ... I mean no.

Hmmm probably smelled the chloroform from outside......
This guy just landed work in a rich town's hospital and he chases skirt like a fiend. It makes him a great neighbor as he's never home. He seemed disappointed that I reconsidered selling him an old rec'r with a phono input. He was about 10 days late coming to see me and then I just wired up that rec'r in my EC because of it's analog ins/outs. Now I can't get him on the phone to discuss some pending local pick up eBay options.

Like the sands of time ... Days of Our Lives.

I thought the rest of the room was the woman's domain?
Mine, mine, mine!!! ... well, it's mine because it's a mess. Once I get it it right it will be hers.

I'm in long beach for the night and enjoying some fantastic weather compared to back home. Leaving on a cruise to Puerto Vallarta and Cabo tomorrow. I have nothing else to add to the conversation, just wanted to brag a little
That is excellent! I thought I only enjoyed my own bragging but it seems that all Canadian bragging is entertaining. Keep it up.

Now onto getting this thread back on track:

My Socket

Oh yah yah yah ... beeg one, beeg one

I managed to have this prominently displayed in the living room for 6 months under the guise of a book end. Cheryl decided on Thanksgiving that she didn't even want books out there, never mind a huge f^%&ing socket. Over all I'd still call that a Man Victory.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just talked Amazon into giving me a promotion that I forgot to take advantage of. Totally Jedi mind tricked them.

It also helped that I was more technically savvy than the rep :D
Most impressive. I asked if I could get the one-day shipping added on to my blu-rays, but the items were already getting ready to ship, so they couldn't do it.

However...despite that, Amazon and the USPS still rock! Look what I got yesterday. One day after they were shipped. :D Woohoo!

majorloser

majorloser

Hey ... I was interested in that sub !!! :D ... and I'm curious who thanked me in that N/A 'HEY' thread. I demand answers! Where have I put Gene's number? I'll get to the bottom of this! :D
WHAAAAAAAAAA :(

BTW- it would be more impressive if you got away with keeping the 1" impact wrench that goes with that socket sitting around the living room.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I said no. And now that you've called me middle aged ... I mean no.
Fine fine, OLD MAN Happy now? :p :D

This guy just landed work in a rich town's hospital and he chases skirt like a fiend. It makes him a great neighbor as he's never home. He seemed disappointed that I reconsidered selling him an old rec'r with a phono input. He was about 10 days late coming to see me and then I just wired up that rec'r in my EC because of it's analog ins/outs. Now I can't get him on the phone to discuss some pending local pick up eBay options.

Like the sands of time ... Days of Our Lives.
Hmm I suppose chasing tail takes precedence over speakers. :rolleyes:

What a newb.

Mine, mine, mine!!! ... well, it's mine because it's a mess. Once I get it it right it will be hers.
Isn't that how it always is.

I managed to have this prominently displayed in the living room for 6 months under the guise of a book end. Cheryl decided on Thanksgiving that she didn't even want books out there, never mind a huge f^%&ing socket. Over all I'd still call that a Man Victory.
You would.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Most impressive. I asked if I could get the one-day shipping added on to my blu-rays, but the items were already getting ready to ship, so they couldn't do it.

However...despite that, Amazon and the USPS still rock! Look what I got yesterday. One day after they were shipped. :D Woohoo!

You jerk. I'm still waiting.

I think the problem is that they have no idea what's going on. They told me the promotion had ended, when clearly it had not. Don't get me wrong, it was totally my fault for forgetting to add it to my cart, but since the promo hadn't ended I didn't see the issue. The reps, while pleasant, stuck to their guns and insisted it had ended to the very.........well.......end. Whatever, I still got my free backpack and memory card, it's all good.

Alex - you know ImcLoud real name and location now, right? :D
Who me? No. I'd be more worried about him getting mine. By his own admission he's all broken from his roided up days. I don't need any roid rage, with a short fuse bearing down on me. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Forgot to post this. Saw it over the summer and immeditely thought of Alex. I don't know what's more worrying me thinking of Alex even when I'm not on the website, or me thinking of Alex at all. :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Forgot to post this. Saw it over the summer and immeditely thought of Alex. I don't know what's more worrying me thinking of Alex even when I'm not on the website, or me thinking of Alex at all. :eek:

both are extremely disturbing.....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Man, Domino's increased their delivery fee again. Now it's $2.89. Eh. Still beats driving down there.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis