Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Edit: Now this thread is acting funny. It always takes me to the next to last post. I mean I'm okay with it but I can't bear the thought of what it must be doing to poor Adam.
Doesn't do it to me. :p

If it did, then yeah...I don't know how I'd deal with that.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
What did you get? That's 5 hours to and from, right? What did you listen to?
Yes, 5 hours total. I see you already found your answer to your first question :D

As to the second, nothing. John was in a rush so I just got to look around the shop, see the $40,000 CNC machine and some other gadgets. I believe the test facility is at a different location so I probably wouldn't have gotten to hear anything unless I he had enough time to take me to the other location. However, I saw a ton of speaker boxes and half finished items. It was really cool to see.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If it was a freakin' food processor you'd
have searched out all the Amazon reviews on it.
On a related note, I'm waiting to see what "Breakfast made easy with Cuisinart" lightning deal Amazon is going to have in five minutes. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On a related note, I'm waiting to see what "Breakfast made easy with Cuisinart" lightning deal Amazon is going to have in five minutes. :D
Toaster. Eh.

I think that it might just be a StarCraft II day.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's over 460 posts about tekton speakers, and I have yet to summon up the energy to go find out what they are.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
There's over 460 posts about tekton speakers, and I have yet to summon up the energy to go find out what they are.
Just bought the Bond 50 thing. Even has an extra slot for Skyfall.

As to the Tektons, they have a big woofer over a 3 tweeter array over another big woofer. TLS Guy says they're crap. GranteedEV has serious questions regarding their design. AH claims they are getting a pair for review. That's all you really need to know :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really should do something today. I don't know what, but...something.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Newsflash: Something in the Garbage Smells

I guess I should put some pants on. :rolleyes:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Newsflash: Something in the Garbage Smells

I guess I should put some pants on. :rolleyes:
Hmmm why are the two things related? Did you poo in the garbage? Seems to make the most sense. :p

In other news I am no longer camera-less. Well, at least I won't be in the next 1-3 weeks. Damn you Amazon.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hmmm why are the two things related? Did you poo in the garbage? Seems to make the most sense. :p
It's too cold to be running around the condo complex in my panties.

In other news I am no longer camera-less. Well, at least I won't be in the next 1-3 weeks. Damn you Amazon.
This computer thing just has me looking at stuff I want to buy.
Good thing for me that Amazon is so expensive.

I only said the last thing to irk Adam. :p :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That's actually better than what I was thinking. Thanks for cleaning up my mental image.
I'd worry about you if I didn't find it so amusing :D

Irk me? Heck, I love it. It helps keep out the riffraff. :D
I just wish the riff raff would stop making special tax laws to get around the whole no shipping facility in your state thing.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This is a for sale ad. What the heck are you two doing in here arguing with a seller about his motives? IMO, bad form. Send him a PM if you feel so strongly.
How about minding your own business and sending them a PM if you feel so strongly? Trying to manspank Adam in public might fly but YAA ain't havin' it. :p :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How about minding your own business and sending them a PM if you feel so strongly? Trying to manspank Adam in public might fly but YAA ain't havin' it. :p :D
I was going to mention PMing us, but...I lost interest.

Well, and I don't mind the spanking. :eek: :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
How about minding your own business and sending them a PM if you feel so strongly? Trying to manspank Adam in public might fly but YAA ain't havin' it.
So much for my future mod bid. Just can't keep my stupid mouth shut.

:confused::eek::mad::rolleyes::cool::p;):D:eek::)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I was going to mention PMing us, but...I lost interest.

Well, and I don't mind the spanking. :eek: :D
My only regret is opening the PM Adam sent me immediately following that exchange.

Boy and does he enjoy spankings :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis