Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I also preordered the expansion pack for my brother and sent him his beta key. We might play tonight. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not sure even sunglasses would be enough to protect your eyes if you caught a glimpse :eek:
there are these special, extra dark types og glasses that you can utiliz when looking at the sun during eclipses, perhaps this would help? :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
there are these special, extra dark types og glasses that you can utiliz when looking at the sun during eclipses, perhaps this would help? :p
Nah; think of the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. It's best just to avert your eyes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nah; think of the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. It's best just to avert your eyes.
It's the time of year to say what we're thankful for. I'm thankful that Lucas didn't remake that scene and eff it up. :) Although...my brother clearly remembers seeing the U.S. flag stamp on the wooden box burning off at the end of the movie when he saw it in the theater - but that got taken out very quickly.

Eh. It's about time to go to Target.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
My hair has been thinning for years, but I refuse to put a bunch of chemicals on my scalp. I'm all about the natural.

Time to use the bathroom again. Too much Diet Coke.

:D
There's nothing my depressing than the realization that you're slowly going bald. Just started in the past 3-4 months for me :( Also, I'm way too lazy to go out and try to fix it, haha.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
My hair has been thinning for years, but I refuse to put a bunch of chemicals on my scalp. I'm all about the natural.

Time to use the bathroom again. Too much Diet Coke.

:D

This is not for you then?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Never heard of this, have no idea what this is? :confused:
Some crap to make the hair on your head grow.

There's nothing my depressing than the realization that you're slowly going bald. Just started in the past 3-4 months for me :(
I'd trade my hair for my eyesight any day. The last 3 or 4 years have forced me to wear f^%&ing progressive lens bifocals. I'm wiring up my gear and I can't see sh!t. I tilt my head up, then down, then I take the glasses off because I can still sort of see well enough to get past this. Wire your systems up good as you approach 40. Once you're pushing 50 the degree of difficulty is pushed up due to poor vision. First world problems. :rolleyes:

I've almost got all my speaker wire banana-ed into the rec'r and amp. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis