Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't order pizza tonight in order to trade food calories at dinner for beer calories later on.

I think it's good that I'm watching my caloric intake, but something seems off about that...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I didn't order pizza tonight in order to trade food calories at dinner for beer calories later on.

I think it's good that I'm watching my caloric intake, but something seems off about that...
I never found that trade off worthwhile because I could bike for hours while I was drunk watching movies to burn off the pizza.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
If "bike" means sit in a chair, then I'm there. Right now. So comfy.
That's the downside: motivation levels go down as BAC goes up...

Could be worse though. I just watched a seven minute video review of some guy setting up a water filter. I think the highlight was the 360 degree swivel, though the towel and home depot customizations made things interesting. It felt like it was missing something...like...some shots of a dog tossed in for fun or something.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's the downside: motivation levels go down as BAC goes up...

Could be worse though. I just watched a seven minute video review of some guy setting up a water filter. I think the highlight was the 360 degree swivel, though the towel and home depot customizations made things interesting. It felt like it was missing something...like...some shots of a dog tossed in for fun or something.
Hee, hee! :D Yeah, that's a riveting video, isn't it?

Thanks for the helpful vote, btw. :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hee, hee! :D Yeah, that's a riveting video, isn't it?

Thanks for the helpful vote, btw. :p

Well I'm not sure how you can really spice up that kind of content. I mean...it's not like reviewing a pretty good subwoofer for a bunch of audio enthusiasts. It's a water filter...and it swivels...

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Well I'm not sure how you can really spice up that kind of content. I mean...it's not like reviewing a pretty good subwoofer for a bunch of audio enthusiasts. It's a water filter...and it swivels...
Well one could always use a large sub to make the filtered water in a glass do the jurassic park ripples ... then pan over to a large white dog walking in and mix in a T-Rex scream. Just a thought ....

Steve

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
the thought of riding a bike is a scary enough thought for me now :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well one could always use a large sub to make the filtered water in a glass do the jurassic park ripples ... then pan over to a large white dog walking in and mix in a T-Rex scream. Just a thought ....

Steve
That was brilliant! Aaarrggg, I wish that I'd thought of that. :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Happy Veterans Day folks. A big thank you to those that have served or are serving.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Happy Veterans Day folks. A big thank you to those that have served or are serving.
We call it Remembrance Day here. We honour our veterans, but primarily it's a day to honour our war dead. I took my family to our local cenotaph this morning for the Remembrance service. I'm glad it was sunny and mild. Last year it rained in biblical proportions and the park where our cenotaph is located, was under water!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I kinda figured you'd be sneaking over 'to listen' while his wife was out ... but you didn't have to publicly announce it like this. Does every thread you participate in have to draw attention to your life style? :D

Not relevant but it came to mind when you said lifestyle...

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis