Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah - taxed when I earn money, taxed when I save money, and taxed when I spend money.

Oh, well. I have enough to live on comfortably until the end of the world in December. :D
What? Wait! I bought 2013 calanders already.:eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I found out yesterday morning that Amazon is going to start charging sales tax in Arizona.

I'll spare you the long line of *'s from the forum censor...
Welcome to world :D Stupid NY Amazon tax.

Hello newegg

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Hey GMike! How's things at your homestead after Sandy got thru with you?
Not bad compared to how bad others got it. We lost power Monday afternoon and got it back on Friday Morning. It got a bit chilly but we got through it. There was a diner down the road with a generator, so we got hot food each evening. Then we'd go down to Wally World just to walk around and soak up the heat. It was a little sad when our 3 year old started screaming each time we came home that she didn't want to be there. Poor thing was cold.

We did have a huge tree come down on our deck around 1AM Tuesday morning. Wiped it right out. Nothing but splinters now. It will get rebuilt though. We sure were lucky that it didn't hit the house. Missed us by about 2 feet.

How did you do? Are you in the north east?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Not bad compared to how bad others got it. We lost power Monday afternoon and got it back on Friday Morning. It got a bit chilly but we got through it. There was a diner down the road with a generator, so we got hot food each evening. Then we'd go down to Wally World just to walk around and soak up the heat. It was a little sad when our 3 year old started screaming each time we came home that she didn't want to be there. Poor thing was cold.

We did have a huge tree come down on our deck around 1AM Tuesday morning. Wiped it right out. Nothing but splinters now. It will get rebuilt though. We sure were lucky that it didn't hit the house. Missed us by about 2 feet.

How did you do? Are you in the north east?
We're in SE PA between Philly and Reading. We got wind gusts and lots of rain. No damage to the house and we kept the rain out of the basement...Couple of small branches down. We were lucky.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Some people just want lots of speakers

We can literally speak about "A WALL OF SOUND"

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
The ultimate cap to that would be a couple of Bose bass module hidden under a table to help fill in the low end.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Just had a flash of a potential Bose commercial though: you could replace all this with two tiny Bose cubes and a hidden bass module!
"They deliver a level of sound you'd expect from speakers many times larger."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis