What are you watching tonight?

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Feel sorry for me please. Wife picked up twilight breaking dawn and we watched it last night. Almost no action and gross out birth scene and I like horror movies but this was wierd.
I do feel sorry for you. I saw one of those in the movies (don't recall which one) and concluded that I'd rather be ravaged by werewolves that do THAT again.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Saw "Rock of Ages" tonight and was very underwhelmed. Tom Cruise was trying way too hard to swagger, was flat and oily and the whole thing was like a 2 hour soda ad. I did like Russel Brand, although it mainly was because Russel Brand would fit into that world so well if he had bigger hair. I miss the wretched excess of 80's hair rock, and this only wetted my appetite.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched last night Red, White and Blue by Director Simon Rumley. Anybody see this movie?:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Safe House ... a well made remake of about 50 thousand other spy movies.

Had to remote jockey the volume button but it had excellent audio effects throughout.

Go ahead, rent it.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
We've been watching the old Miami Vice series.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/UV2svk1Mjbs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/UV2svk1Mjbs?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I watched USA vs. Korea woman's team volleyball.:cool: It would have put Rick in a coma!:D

majorloser

majorloser

Sorry, I want "womens beach vollyball". :mad:

And just the highlights.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis