Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... others are great for waking up with your coffee ...
The old 'wake & bake' trick. :)

I think I'll pass on that maneuver. Being high at work makes time stand still and the fact that I would rather be anywhere else becomes painfully obvious. I've got about 8 minutes to get out the door. I'm taking the train today. It's been a long time since I did that.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I've got about 8 minutes to get out the door. I'm taking the train today. It's been a long time since I did that.
Going to work in the city, and taking the train by himself.
I don't know.....he's just growing up so damn fast.

:D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
The old 'wake & bake' trick. :)

I think I'll pass on that maneuver. Being high at work makes time stand still and the fact that I would rather be anywhere else becomes painfully obvious. I've got about 8 minutes to get out the door. I'm taking the train today. It's been a long time since I did that.
Did a search for "Alex train"...this is what I got. Alex Train. ...Wow.:confused:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Work has been kicking my a.. the past couple of weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well.

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Warning this post isn't boring.
I've now got access to a bunch of tools for moderating the minecraft server I'm always talking about. I can see CPU usage, ram usage, connecton speeds, etc.
72 players online right now, 16% CPU usage, 11/32gb ram used, 1100000b/sec upload speed, 150000b/sec download. Yea it's a beast server.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Annual termite inspection in about 1.5 hours. Got some cleaning to do...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
The tilling went fairly well. Rear tine, self propelled rototillers are nice. It was 48 degree's when I got up this morning so planting will have to wait until tomorrow.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am highly jealous. It was 92 when I got up this morning and it will be 108 or so when I go home from work for the day. :(
:eek: Either you got up late, or it's hotter there than here. It was around 70 when I got up at 5:30am, it's 95 now, and it's supposed to hit 106-107 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis