Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I contacted Papa John's on their website, and the guy who contacted me said that there shouldn't be any minimum order amount. He also said that there had been some updates to the website, and he's going to check into it.

The guy called when I was busy and left a message. It cracked me up when I called him back about a half an hour later, as he seemed completely confused as to who I was and why I was calling. After about 30 seconds of me explaining, it clicked. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Switching gears:

I never watched the Miami Vice series in the 80's.
So I got the first season DVD from net flicks. Going to watch it...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A lot of the episodes (but not all of them) are also on Netflix streaming if you have that option.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Don't see the problem, it said 'pretend'.
I expect to get a PM from Doug or Adam, saying something to the effect...."They had me at dress gay and flirt."

Alex is a working man now, and doesn't have time for such sophomoric behavior / tomfoolery.
:D
Alex always has time for tomfoolery...and rickfoolery and adamfoolery and gmikefoolery....;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
changing gears again...........plants smell good. Certain ones are very good pain relief,others are great for waking up with your coffee.....new hobby is plants...I like to listen to music with my plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis