Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I tip the delivery guys in cash. For some odd reason, my pizza always shows up on time.
I live in a very small town. For some reason, we have 3 pizza shops within 2 blocks. None of them deliver.
All of them employ hot babes. (Does that make me a bad guy for noticing?)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I live in a very small town. For some reason, we have 3 pizza shops within 2 blocks. None of them deliver.
No, because that's why I go to the Togos near by. 95% decent chicks working there and one that is eyes-popping-out-of-your-skull hot.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
You would be a bad guy if you didn't try to rescue them from their evil owners.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
You would be a bad guy if you didn't try to rescue them from their evil owners.
Good point. Think my wife will buy that line?:rolleyes:
Awww, screw it. She'll understand that it's for the greater good.:D
I'm all in.:p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Good point. Think my wife will buy that line?:rolleyes:
Awww, screw it. She'll understand that it's for the greater good.:D
I'm all in.:p
Remember what she doesn't know can't hurt her, and what's in the dogs name she has no legal right to :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Habitat for Humanity wants the dishwasher. Cool! :) Too bad that they can't come until next Tuesday, but luckily I don't need to be here for them to pick it up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I started about an hour ago on a mission to organize one small part of my house. Oh, sweet mother...I'm a pack rat. I have stuff that I know that I'll never look at again, or if I do, I'll wish that I hadn't wasted the time doing it. Even with that realization though, I'll just pack it back away.

On the flip side, I found 100+ rounds of .44 Magnum hollow points. Bring on the zombies.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I opened a box and found some cassette tapes with game programs for my family's old TRS-80 (like Space Warp). They were in the same box as a bunch of papers from when I was in debate in high school, including my team's 1986 affirmative case for banning pesticides in support of the resolution "That the federal government should implement a comprehensive long-term agricultural policy in the United States."

It really is a shocker that I'm not married...

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Wow. I get on the forums for the minecraft server I moderate and I find 10 new banned members. I leave for 2 days and this.. And I don't even know what happened but since a high rank admin got banned I think it's pretty serious :eek:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Wow. I get on the forums for the minecraft server I moderate and I find 10 new banned members. I leave for 2 days and this.. And I don't even know what happened but since a high rank admin got banned I think it's pretty serious :eek:
Maybe it's good that you were away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis