Once again: what are you listening to now?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Angel Dust is one of my favorite albums and I currently don't have a copy of it :(
Price came down on Amazon so now I do via cloud :cool: "Your menstruating heart...it ain't bleeding enough for two."

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Jack White Blunderbuss. My first listen through. I like this album already!!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
American Folk Blues Festival 1962-1965...This is a must have for your blue's collection. Its well recorded and the amount of diverse blues talent in this truly astounding.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I love it!! Is this is new album?
Yes, it was released yesterday. I had it on preorder, so it was there when I got home. I have to say, this album is excellent. It is definitely Jack, but you can hear, I guess what I would call his influences, on there. The first half of the album is more energetic like that track, but the second half is much more subdued. Great stuff.

Here's a good example of what the second half of the album sounds like, and definitely one of my favorite tracks on this album already:

He is apparently going to do a live stream of the whole album on Friday on Vevo.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes, it was released yesterday. I had it on preorder, so it was there when I got home. I have to say, this album is excellent. It is definitely Jack, but you can hear, I guess what I would call his influences, on there. The first half of the album is more energetic like that track, but the second half is much more subdued. Great stuff.

He is apparently going to do a live stream of the whole album on Friday on Vevo.
I just picked up a vinyl copy of this album and can't wait to play it tonight. It also came with a download coupon so that i can download it to my PC and Playbook.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Jack White "Blunderbuss" on vinyl

Typical Jack White...raw and biting lyrics, raw sound still there but softened somewhat in places. Highly recommended if you liked Jack White's previous work which I do.

Is there anway of moving the play button off the vulture? It ruins the whole affect. :p

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Just watched the Metallica Black Album rockumentary on Netfilx.

Man this brings back memories.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Kasabian "Velociraptor" on CD

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Talking Heads

Taking Heads - Stay Up Late