Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Does the doctors know what's really wrong.... what's causing this?
Ear, nose and throat doctor appointment shortly... She has had blood work, X-ray, cat-scan and MRI done and they are all clear. It's inner ear but we don't know which inner ear ailment is causing it. This is day 5...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Ear, nose and throat doctor appointment shortly... She has had blood work, X-ray, cat-scan and MRI done and they are all clear. It's inner ear but we don't know which inner ear ailment is causing it. This is day 5...
:eek: ........
Very tough this.... not knowing what the he¤#"# is wrong, be strong !!!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Is it water cooler time?

It seem's like it's been ages sense we gathered at the company water cooler to talk. What's new these days?

Anyone got a big cup?

Last edited:
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Headed to Augusta Georgia 1 week from today... anybody know anything exciting to do there????

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Yes it will.. Georgia sucks. Except for The Masters. Its been a life long dream to go experience it and I can't wait to get there. I've been there a few times but never for the event.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Once I leave South Carolina for GA, there's no turning back.. headed from GA back home to MO. Excited to get back.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
ts been a life long dream to go experience it and I can't wait to get there. I've been there a few times but never for the event.
A bunch of colorfully dressed dudes hanging out, playing with their balls, and trying to get into the same holes.

I don't know if I'm more hurt or angry that no one invited me to this year's Twister Championship.

(Btw, congrats on going. I'll bet that it's a good time.)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think the tire store screwed up my alignment a few months back. Tomorrow I am going to try to bully them into fixing it. If they don't I am going to litter their parking lot with 10,000 drywall screws. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Getting up at 8am Eastern time is a little more difficult when you're on Pacific time.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I think the tire store screwed up my alignment a few months back. Tomorrow I am going to try to bully them into fixing it. If they don't I am going to litter their parking lot with 10,000 drywall screws. :D
Why? So they can get more business?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Getting up at 8am Eastern time is a little more difficult when you're on Pacific time.
So, what's that - 3 hours?:rolleyes:

I get up at 5:30am Atlantic everyday and I'm on Atlantic time. That's 24 hours difference. Suck it up Princess!:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Why? So they can get more business?
I live right across the street and know where the employees park. I also know where the employees live and what they like to watch on TV at night but that's a different matter.

... j/k ... well, mostly kidding. :D

The car is over there now. I could see the manager's hands shaking as he handled the paperwork. Either he was drinking last night or he was nervous. I can't wait to see how this goes. The tire joint does a lot of business from a service station on the corner. I name dropped and mentioned that the service station owner had said that the tire joint manager was a good guy so I wanted to give him the chance to check the alignment over in case a mistake had been made.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The tire guy said they found and corrected an issue with the rear wheel alignment for me free of charge. The idea is that I only had a front wheel alignment done before and that's not something they had anything to do with previously ... they just did this for me because ... ??? ... must be because of my winning personality. I am very charming. Yeah ... that's it. :rolleyes:

I know stuff about cars but I'm not well versed on front ends so the only thing I really have to go on when discussing that is my BS meter and this guy was sending the needle way into the red when I made the deal with him for the tires. This time however I got a total nice guy vibe off him but still feel he tried pulling something and used this opportunity to cover his @ss.

It turned out well because I didn't want to have to count out 10,000 screws and spend anymore time peering into their windows. It's cold out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis