Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I always thought Canada was like as shown on this show The Trailer Park Boys.:D
Great series BTW.
EDIT: Oops, didn't realize there was R-rated language in there.

You know, that show is made right here in Nova Scrotum.:) And, it is funny as f***!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
First...hee, hee! :D I've watched that video a few times now.

Second, I plan on making the dough for this pizza recipe today. It sits in the fridge for at least 24 hours, so hopefully I'll be enjoying some thin crust goodness tomorrow.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Instead of more amplification you could always buy some Infinity Primus 360's like I have.
Either people don't know where the thanks button is or I'm not as funny as I think I am but either way laughing at your own jokes is really the only reason to be telling them.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Either people don't know where the thanks button is or I'm not as funny as I think I am but either way laughing at your own jokes is really the only reason to be telling them.
I contemplated many responses when I read that thread earlier- but I'm pretty sure Irvo already thinks I suck at life and his thread wasn't far off enough to warrant the first class de-railing response that your post called for. I did think it was pretty funny.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
BTW, I just ate Cheryl's left over veal (restrain yourselves you pack of dogs) and it was about the tastiest thing I've eaten this year. As a follow up I had a meatball and a piece of hot Italian sausage (more restraint would be appreciated). Now the cake is for a birthday so I'm not going to cut into it ... Chery's niece better get here quick because I could snap at any minute. This is all after a Komodo Dragon coffee out of a French press from Starbucks with 8 sugars ... I've cut back. Tonight there will be pasta. I forgot to mention that there was fresh Italian bread going on with the veal.

If it makes any difference I jogged a little (very little) last night in the course of a 4 or 5 mile walk. I'm not all torn up today so that's promising. Tonight will be more eating though. I think I have some organic milk to wash the cake down with too. Yes, it's going to be awesome. :)

Edit: ... now I want a smoke. Thanks. :rolleyes: :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You haven't dropped that nasty European habit? I bet you smoke menthols.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Haha, nah.. its dropped... I just wanted to tease you with one. Definitely a hypothetical menthol.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In retrospect, I wish that I would have saved the money from the iPad and used it towards a new oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis