What are you watching tonight?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Last night we watched Fright Night (2011). Not bad. Paid adequate homage to the original but was able to pull off updating it. It uses a mixture of make-up and digital to create many of the effects. PQ and AQ were both very good. Not a great movie (not like the original was either), but fun and worth a rent.

Tonight is pizza & beer movie night with the guys: Tron Legacy 3D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In about ten minutes, Grimm. I feel like I'm cheating on Supernatural, but I'm recording it for later. :)

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
It's Friday. Some escapism is called for

Chuck and Grimm. Yes, Chuck is corny but it's fun. I'll miss it.

And Grimm is a close replacement for Buffy*, which I loved. A tasty melange of fantasy, drama and a touch of humor.

*I think I read that some of the same people are involved.

T

Timeless

Banned
Last night we watched our first 3d movie on a new 3d tv. We watched Captain America and we thought it was so so.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
We've been watching many of the shows based in Alaska.
Fascinating to see how people adapt to subsistence living and the weather conditions.
Flying Wild Alaska : Discovery Channel
There was much I was ignorant of when it came to Alaska; the fact that most commodities are shipped within the state by small plane (instead of truck) even it's close proximity to Russia (less than two miles.)
Russia makes an international incident of it, if a small passenger plane crosses into their air space.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
There was much I was ignorant of when it came to Alaska; the fact that most commodities are shipped within the state by small plane (instead of truck) even it's close proximity to Russia (less than two miles.)
Russia makes an international incident of it, if a small passenger plane crosses into their air space.
I'm surprised you didn't know more about Russia considering what a Sarah Palin fan you are. :p :D

Making fun of politicians never gets old. :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'm surprised you didn't know more about Russia considering what a Sarah Palin fan you are. :p :D

Making fun of politicians never gets old. :)
It's starting to sound like you're jealous of our special relationship.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The pilot episode of NBC's new series, "Awake." Pretty interesting.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I like British shows. Now that I have Netflix, I've been watching a show called 'Spaced' with Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz). Funny and worth checking out.
Also been watching the original Star Trek. I had never seen it before. Only watched the pilot episode so far. Didn't know Kirk wasn't the first capt.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Only watched the pilot episode so far. Didn't know Kirk wasn't the first capt.
Ahhh, you must have watched "The Cage," which was the unaired original pilot (and the second pilot was also unaired, but an edited version ended up as the third episode). Kirk wasn't the original captain, but he was the first one brought to the air. "The Cage" was actually first aired in 1988.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Going to watch Once Upon a Time. It's one of those that you have to catch from the beginning. I like Grimm too and will sit through Person of Interest but every so often I can guess the ending so ... :rolleyes:.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Another intense episode of The Walking Dead. Things just keep getting more intense and THEN, the "walkers" show up...need to use more bullets and axes.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Ahhh, you must have watched "The Cage," which was the unaired original pilot (and the second pilot was also unaired, but an edited version ended up as the third episode). Kirk wasn't the original captain, but he was the first one brought to the air. "The Cage" was actually first aired in 1988.
Anybody remember the Telosians? Guys with big veiny heads, offering to bring virtual life to hopeless, mute amputee Captain Pike? That was quite a beginning to this important series.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

I like British shows. Now that I have Netflix, I've been watching a show called 'Spaced' with Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz). Funny and worth checking out.
Also been watching the original Star Trek. I had never seen it before. Only watched the pilot episode so far. Didn't know Kirk wasn't the first capt.
Almost everything in subsequent sci-fi movies works off either Star Trek or something from Philip K ****.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Sat down and rewatched the first two "Underworld" flicks on DVD while everyone was out of the house. I notched the output of the sub by a hair or two and blasted the flick like it was meant to be blasted. MMM Black vinyl :p

R

redgirl

Junior Audioholic
I'll be watching Blood and Bone then The Young Bruce Lee if I can find it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis