Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Mike, I think they want you to eat it's face before you start in on the rest of it.
Try it some time with a roast pig.

Adam, my zone 2&3 on the RX-V2600 have a way of turning on and being on when I shut the rec'r off. The little red letters in the face of the rec'r tell me so. I have to open the front flap to manually turn them off. If you're not doing anything ... :D ... maybe you could look that up for me, I mean before you pass out from not eating food. Normally I preface requested favors with something like, "enough about you, let's talk about me" but I know you know that I'm here for me. :rolleyes:

The rec'r stays hot when that happens and probably wastes electric. Help me save the planet! :D

I have to shut this down. My day is mostly toast. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, my zone 2&3 on the RX-V2600 have a way of turning on and being on when I shut the rec'r off. The little red letters in the face of the rec'r tell me so. I have to open the front flap to manually turn them off. If you're not doing anything ... :D ... maybe you could look that up for me...
Sure thing. Perhaps you saw this and are ready to trade? ;)
I was hoping that I could help Alex with his Yamaha manual in return for a nice, custom veneer sheath for my sub...but he's all set on figuring it out himself.
That might change your opinion from earlier, though...
If I could afford them I have both and I would buy better friends.

... I mean you guys are alright ... for the money. :D

:D Nah, of course I'll look into that. I have the manual already...

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Something is getting lost in translation - Google, brother. :) Vegans don't eat dairy, but vegetarians can. Vegetarians just don't eat meat.

Btw, I'm neither vegetarian or vegan. I am not buying dairy, though, for the reasons that most vegans won't. So, to find a non-dairy butter product, it's easier just to search for "vegan butter." I might eventually become a vegan, but I'm not there, yet.
I knew a Vegetarian who ate meat. D'm I miss that girl!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, my zone 2&3 on the RX-V2600 have a way of turning on and being on when I shut the rec'r off.
How do you turn the receiver on and off? Which button(s) do you push on the remote or the front panel?

Oh, and I think you're finding out why Jeff sold you that receiver. :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Santa isn't real? OMG!:eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You should have used spoiler tags.
No I was just a kid. You know kids say the darndest things. My mother informed me if he wasn't real then I wouldn't get any gifts from him for Christmas. I'm still getting gifts. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How do you turn the receiver on and off? Which button(s) do you push on the remote or the front panel?
The Power and Stabby buttons onn the remote ... I just saw that it only happens when I power it on with my URC remote. I'll have to use the learning fearure to teach the URC to not do that. I gotta go!

Oh, and I think you're finding out why Jeff sold you that receiver. :p
Really f^%&ing funny. :D

Later !!! :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
No I was just a kid. You know kids say the darndest things. My mother informed me if he wasn't real then I wouldn't get any gifts from him for Christmas. I'm still getting gifts. ;)
My dad must like you.
When I was very young, my older sister told me that Santa was our dad. I was very excited to hear that.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My dad must like you.
When I was very young, my older sister told me that Santa was our dad. I was very excited to hear that.
That is exciting. To know that your dad works at the North Pole.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In about 7.5 hours, I might be buying some new air filters. That's when Amazon puts them on a holiday deal.
Whew - I totally forgot about these, but I flipped over in time to snag some! A two-pack of Flitrete's top of the line filters for $30...better price than I could get locally. Luckily, the deal was on the size that I need (20x30x1).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Uhmm ... yeah, seriously. I don't doubt that you could. I just wondered why.
No, I meant are you seriously asking me "why?" It's like you don't even know me. :D Yeah, I could do it...but there's a lot of stuff that I could do but can't. Why don't I? I'm lazy.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Excellent! After I had pretty much given up hope, UPS delivered Killzone 3 about five minutes ago.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Why don't I? I'm lazy.
Oh ... I thought, well ... I don't know what I thought. I never gave lazy much thought. Getting stuff done that I want done doesn't get affected by me not wanting to do it. I do stuff I don't want to all the time. Life sucks. You mean I could just not do the stuff I want done but don't want to do?

Thanks, Adam. I'm glad we had this talk. :D

Ladies and gentleman, tonight's demotivational speaker ... Adam !!!

No, no, no, don't clap ... you know you don't want to. Just sit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis